Reviews for Just Tell Me
Moonlight M3lody chapter 9 . 9/6/2009
Please continue on this fic. The plot is going so smoothly, (except for the last part,maybe you've lost your spirit)

and well written. You add too many kiss,though.

I understand you've lost your passion, but think again for the sake of your reader.
Eyelash of the Twilight chapter 9 . 6/3/2009
Aw. I wish Zelos could be my husband. XD He's such a sweetie to cook for his sweetie. Haha. I love the way you've presented this story and you have such wonderful characterization. Please update again, I'm dying for more! :)
Tales of Smash chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
The only reason why I didn't review the last few chapters was because I was lazy .'...so I'll just reviedw this one instead! Lol.

No tomato-related food...HMM. *suspcions aroused* Oh dear.

Haha, you're sure going heavy on the kissing and hugging, etc...well, don't overdo it...as in...

"Zelos kissed me. Then he hugged me and kissed me and hugged me and kissed me again etc."

All in all, good story, can't wait for the next chappie! Good luck.
Too Lazy To Log In chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
Ah my dear seester, allo to you. Ah love da new chapta.

Luffly names. Sank yoo for updating. LOL!

~Rae
Faux Promises chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
Aw, glad to see you go forward with this. Admittedly, I deleted my first multi-chapter fic..it was at least three years ago, and god awful. Not in the writing, just the plot was retarded. So it's understandable to be a little scrupulous of your work, but you don't have to stop the story! In fact, I'd like to see you finish, even if you just have a few more chapters.

Anyway, cute update! I too imagine Sheena would slightly worry that he'd leave her, it's kind of a natural feeling for a young parent, but I think of course he wouldn't ever do that. His own parents ran out on him, too, so that's another good reason to not to make the same mistake. x3

Keep it up! It's cute. And glad Orochi isn't still mad at her, that would be a bummer. XD

Best wishes,

-FP
sango chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
kawaii! i luv this story ish so kute 3

keep up thy good work ;D
Faux Promises chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
LOL! That was so much fun! I love him getting pwned. She makes him work for his lovin', haha. There's no such thing as a free lunch, as my govt/econ class has taught me. Poor Zelos never gets free anything from her, unless it's a smack. ;D

Anyhow this was great as always. I'm so glad I can count on you to post! ~
revolution rae chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
This next few chapters are just as good as the first few! I love them all, silver. Especially when Sheena shoved Zelos into the ocean-beautiful, dahlink. B-A-U-tiful. You'd better write more soon. Otherwise I might leave threatening reviews! MUAHAHAHA BEWARE OF MY REVIEWS!
Faux Promises chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
Yay!~ Thank goodness for this, I was gonna lose my mind without some Sheelos updated! This chapter was so cute and in character. I love them married, it's such a nice change from their normal fighting and acting all in denial. While that is fun, it gets old too.

Thanks so much for updating, this was really a pleasure to read. )

Luvs,

FP
Eyelash of the Twilight chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
Wow, I was so scared when Sheena started having different symptoms! I thought something was wrong with the baby. XP But I'm glad it's nothing to serious. I love this story so much! I can't wait to read more. :)
Faux Promises chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Why haven't I reviewed this yet? I'm sorry, I've been behind on reading on . In any case, this is really cute! I'm glad to see such loving stuff about them rather than him just being like MEH MEH MEH BOOBS at her. XD

Anyhow thanks so much for writing this, lovin' it! And I feel inspired to write some myself. ;p

Lovez,

FP
Eyelash of the Twilight chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
I always thought they would have a great wedding! I'm glad you wrote it well. It definitely made my day! :)
Blackrose2005 chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
O.O

SHE FINALLY TOLD HIM!

Though, I did find it.. somehow.. a lil comical when she was right about to tell him.. but her stomach started acting up...

AND I LOVE HOW ZELOS IS SO IN CHARACTER!

"Don't I even get a 'good morning, sexy?'"

LOVE THAT~

Update! I shall be waiting!

~BR
Eyelash of the Twilight chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Wow! I always wondered what it would be like if this happened to them. I like the way you write it too. :)
revolution rae chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Okay, okay, I know I said before that a proposal would be cliche, but did that stop me from going 'aw!' a million times? I don't think so! *Slaps self* There. Now maybe I'll be less aw-ish. Oh never mind. I'll say it again. Aw! So cute!

And yay! You're doing a multiple-chapter story! YES!