Reviews for Need
MO-5431 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Hi, I really like this story as well. The Jay/Archie pairing is intriguing, isn't it? So is your TAA pairing, but this one has a unique meaning, especially after reading some of your other J/A works. Again, thank you for the entertainment and have a wonderful day.
3 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
daaaaaamn nicely done! ;)
Ayame.Nakatsu chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Gorgeous. The imagery was inspiring :)
Nivvy chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh my gosh... Class of the Titans yaoi? You are a god :D
African Titan chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
O MY GOD! THAT WAS BRILLIANT! (Sorry for the excessive capital letter, but it is so incredibly rare to find such an amazing piece of slash fiction)

I'm gonna do this a bit linearly, so please bare with the whole numbers thing. (It's kinda tradition)

1. I MUST applaud you for your bravery. You write daringly and don't seem to flinch at being risque. I LOVE THAT!(It makes me blush when thinking of my own nerves while writing such things for CoTT)

2. I loved the way you described everything. Your descriptions of Jay, however, stand WAY out above the rest. They are incredible to say the very least.

3. I know some people will say otherwise, but I found this believable.(As my great friend dazzeling diamond would say: Doesn't matter if it's hetero or slash, it HAS to be believable) It's especially incredible, because you made Jay the dominant one and Archie submissive. It's a testament to your great writing skills.

4. LOVED the Atlanta 'interlude.' It was hilarious. Jay teasing Archie like that has to be one of the most incredibly funny moments of the entire fic.

5. This line is simply awesome: 'Jay's tongue does wicked things.' Awesome.

6. Now I'm curious as to what Atlanta wanted to show Archie. Is she his 'beard?' I get the feeling she kinda irritates him with all the 'things' she wants to show him.(or am I over analyzing here?)

7. Girl, don't worry! Those last few paragraphs were just as brilliant as the rest. In fact, they were feverishly HOT!

8. I loved the little descriptions (sorry. I know we covered this earlier) For instance: '...kisses him feverishly, sloppily' was simply a brilliant description. It made everything feel so REAL, y'know?

9. WOO! *fans self* That bit with Archie's legs and Jay's shoulders- and the tongue and thighs- and the- ARGH! Too. HOT. To handle! HOT-CHA-CHA-CHA-CHA! *sigh* ;)

10. That last line was simply incredible. It was by far my favorite in the entire fic. Pure poetry.

Great work! It's so incredible to read from another writer of slash fiction. I really love your work and hope to see more from you. Are you going to do a bunch of possible slashy pairings in the future or just Jay/Archie? (Excuse my inquisitive nature :)
defunct111 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Very good. And hot. So very hot.
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
wow might wana rate that M cool idea. Its a first too! Jay/Archie its a nice change from all the J/T and A/A action :D
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
i'm not into slash, but this wasn't badly written. A tad implausible, but it's great to see some new stuff from you demenoir!
jennieman chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
yay, you wrote it! that was fabulous darling. and i loved the ending, actually. something about the way you wrote it, it just reminded me of Alexander, and his relationship with Hephaistion. only much, much better, lol. i dunno, there was just something so...ancient greek mythology-esque about it, which you surprisingly don't really see in the fics for this show. all in all, i just loved it. you should be proud of yourself! simply fantastic. keep it up!
Wings of Corrugated Irony chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow... Just wow. I was listening to Rammstein (this growly German band) while I read this and it made it just this brilliant fic that much more effective.

The first bit was positively STEAMY! It's challenging to make Jay the dominant figure in their relationship while also keeping them both in character and you managed it absolutely beautifully.

When Atlanta turned up, I could totally see Jay smirking devilishly with his mouth around... Well... You know what I mean. I found that the gaps and silences in this were just as a effective as what was there, which is insanely difficult to achieve.

I also loved the secretive air and all the awesome descriptions you used to evoke it. I particularly liked Archie whispering Jay's name over and over in the darkness.

I quite liked the end! The way you explained their need for the relationship were simple, complicated and beautiful. (See! It's so good you're making me contradict myself...)

I especially loved the last sentence... Yum.

So, yes... The brilliance, you has it. Looking forward to more! CotT slash is in such short supply... *sigh* Continue onwards in the brave crusade! :P

WOCI
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh crap, you made me blush like hell as my eyes are wide. This was pretty good for a slash story, great work doing it. Hahaha, it would have been funny if Theresa and Atlanta would have walk in the room while the guys are making-out. Then they will be like, "Ew!".
Anya-Paradox chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
OHMAN. YOu make me feel so indecent. Ahahaha. So, I watched Golden Boy before I read this... and all I could see was them totally doing this when they got home.

"Neil was pretty brave today." Jay whispered as he laved his tongue along Archie's navel.

"Not as brave as you!" Archie confided tenderly.

"Oh Archie... you are so tender!"

GAH. Anyway, after that little ramble. Everything sucked but the last three sentences.

JUST KIDDING. I loved it all. Despite Nuu's ending! No, it was great. You totally compliment eachother. And you made me love Jarchie even more. Jarchie, I like the ring to that, Like a tasty cereal.

Anyway. LOVES IT. UPDATE MORE.
Nuuoa chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I THOUGHT THE ENDING WAS GOOD. I WROTE THE LAST FEW LINES FOR YOU STOOPIDE.

I EVEN READ IT FOR YOU.

TWICE.

NOW THREE TIMES.

You suck (but not like Jay _)

i lurve you xD, in a nonJay-Archie way

SO WHATEVER.

Oh, and yeah... it was well-written. xD so good work?