Reviews for Fight for Hope
Martin chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Hmm, loved the story, needs a sequel. The title: Chaos in the amazon village or Oh no, there's TWO of them! Hope fending off her mother's suitors... LOL.
XenaGabrielleFOREVER chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I loved this story. I've been waiting for someone to write a story like this. Great work !
Pricilla Grey chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Aw, this was fantastic! I love stories where Hope turns good, thanks for sharing this :)
Jitka chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
This story is amazing! Im so glad that I found it! Even if I think of something between Gab, Xena adn Hope diferently I realy like this story! It was so good to read it! And your humor scenes! :o)Just briliant! Waking Gabrielle :o)) All about Afrodite :o)) Bantering between Xena and Gabrielle :o)) Hopes tricks on Gabrielle :o)) Just GREAT!
DeMoKa chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
I do love your Aphrodite! Hahaha! Blondes Anonymous! XP

Aw, wasn't that just a nice ending to a scary fic? *wonders about what would happen if Eve & Hope did meet*
DeMoKa chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
oh the wooden lamb...

That was kinda cute how they interacted in the morning! And then it was ridiculously funny having Hope combine her powers with Gab's athleticism!

Oh man, I hope that's the end of it!
DeMoKa chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
gosh that's true... Xena has handled this very well... And mm, you've definitely been reminding me of bits that are worth reconsidering! Gosh!

Again, scary and painful to read, but then, that is a good thing, in a way... You know what I mean!
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
guh... that hurt to read! Mm... Hope is scary. Always has been. Her voice... it's so scary!

Aw man, these two always get drawn into trouble don't they?

Even though I haven't watched many Hercules eps, I like your reasoning! It totally makes sense!
hellflower42 chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
This story was PERFECT! Is there going to be a third? Is there ALREADY a third? Please let me know and I will happily read!
Wispr chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Damn this was a wonderful story you wrote here.

Great work and hope someday for a sequel.

Wispr chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
A very powerful a vivid ending scene at the temple. Love the banter you got going between Xena and Gabrielle.

Wispr chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
I really like how you are doing Gabrielle's reactions towards Hope. The bitterness and disbelief comes across very real. Make her more human in my eyes.

Good work!

Wispr chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Wow a very powerful beginning and you did fantastic work with getting across the emotions the characters were feeling.

Pendulum666 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This makes a very good story! Also in agreement with others, that it is wonderful that Hope is redeemed. I loved every word!
Pendulum666 chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
Loved it loved it loved it! Had me cracking up almost the whole way through this chapter! Warrior Tree! haha. I now intend to read all your stories! yay! But seriously, you are a great writer! Keep up the good work! And again, Aphrodite is genius!