Reviews for Making Progress
Simonette chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That was good ! I liked it ! Youve actually given me an Idea to write about(: you need to be an author of some books bro . That was rlly good(: keep up the great work !
june chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Beautiful that was well written. You should write more!
IchigoChu chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Ok, for those bad reviews like the person saying it was crap, they are totally and utterly wrong. Who the hell cares if it is incest, love is love. If you love someone like that, even if it is your siblings or someone from the same sex, you seriously can't help it. So it really ticks me off when people get all 'ewwww' and 'that's so wrong', if you don't like it, ignore it. Ok, I'm done complaining.

Your story was awesome! Jared/Simon is a cute pair and you've written this beautifully. Just ignore all the stupid reviews from the stupid people.
Colour-chan chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
excellent story..chapter lol. It's really nicely written, ignore the reviews suggesting no slash and lol at the one that actually suggested adding a oc girl in it fail.

anyway... the angst/comfort balance was very nicely written and the way that Simon was very slightly more dominant at the end was very clever. Like your use of the therapist to set jared's emotions up. You're a good writer, you deserver more reviews! keep writing, would love more on this story!
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
so cute! i really like it!
Eggman Oyu Castle chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Yes! I loved Freddie Highmore, and I loved this movie when I saw it, and I had seen you had written this and wanted to read it. I finally read this a little earlier.

This is so good! ... In the movie, Jared has a certain character and Simon mostly goes unnoticed, which is sad because I know I'd like Simon more. ;P But Jared is awesome anyway.

The conversation with the therapist was really interesting, and the interaction between Jared and his mom and how you told their story was so perfect. You have always had such a way of making what you write feel very realistic.

And just everything about this is really good. The part where Jared cuts himself is written a little awkward. ... I totally know because I've tried and I've tried writing it, and I've never been any good. ;P.

-.- I'm not one to dislike characters, but I found Mallory really annoying in this movie. Just in the way she was with Jared. *shrug*

And I can't even touch the Jared/Simon, I'm sorry. It's just too perfect. I love this.
AmyJean.77 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was so sweet.!

We're watching the movie version in my first period and and I'm a twincest freak so I HAD to look for some.

Thanks for it, by the way. It's awesome, so far.!

ricreaper chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
wait!wait! isnt incest ILLEGAL...The story was well writen but you could have done something else BUT SLASH...

-ricreaper
thebest1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
this is crap
nviopklrmg chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
fcsw0opyhokteagfhom woo fwao
Maiami-M chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i like it but ill give you an idea (dont ask why i havent used it) add a character a girl to the story and make one of the twins love her! and i realy loved your story!
The Shonen-Ai and Yaoi Goddess chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Dude, why had no one else reveiwed this?

It's absolutely sweet and angsty and good GOOD.

I love it, and you should totaly do more.

You're a really good writer, so keep up the great work.