Reviews for Patients
SarahthePuppyLover chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Oh my gosh I love the sign language and the part about JAG being a TV show. It's such a good story!
SilverNova3082 chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
haha poor nurse

whos a fan of hospitals any way i agree with abby he would have left if she didnt stay
Raistlyn chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
very nice, very nice. I iked it alot, Keep writing good ones like this!
Sophies-Welt chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Wow loved your story! :)
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
this should be an epi
Leroy Jethro Gibbs chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
aw

Love it!

Kiss Leroy (abigails leroy, from the hospital)
Chirugal chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Great ending! I really enjoyed reading this - well done. :)
KellyRoxton chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Great Job. Aw loved the strip poker comment and then Gibbs thinking it but not saying it. Great Job I sure do hope to read more of your fics in the future. Hugs you. GReat job. Of course I'll try and bug you for a few. Grins and runs off. Can't wait to read more.
Retired FF Writer chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Great job! LOL I can get a visual on the nurse once she realized she'd been pranked by Abby and Gibbs. LOL

Loved this story!
The Demon Sam chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Hell yeah I liked it! ABIGAIL

XD I'm HYPER
KellyRoxton chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
Great CHapter I loved how his coughing settled down when Abby got in bed with him. I've had that happen before and it does work. Strange how it does. Great Job write more and post soon.
Retired FF Writer chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
Abby got busted! LOL Who will translate for you? LOL Funny! Good Job! I love this story.
Retired FF Writer chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
Ouch poor Gibbs, torn veins hurt! At least they were resting and not doing something hinky when Abby fell out of bed. LOL

Great chapter!
The Demon Sam chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
hahaha love it!

XX Abbigail

P.S Leroy just started the dvd from NCIS and is explaining why ASL is so fun...
KellyRoxton chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
Great Chapter can't wait to read more Yup. When your sick sometimes you have the weirdest dreams. Hugs More Please.