Reviews for Lion and The Lamb
SaintsGhost chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
“OW!” Sam drops his bag, crying out against the sudden fire in his chest, “What the hell-?”

“I need a better connection” Castiel explains.

Dang thats funny then bobby too! Man I LOVE THAT! :)

Cas has now successfully left a tramp stamp on all our Guys! :)
Macs chapter 13 . 4/22/2009
Phewph! Now that was one wild ride!

I tell you what, for how dark that fic turned out, the end suited it beautifully. The pacing was great, very readable (a good balance between description and action) and definitely compelling.

If I had to criticise it in any way possible, I'd say that the last scene could use a little expansion. Nothing big; just a tweak, because at the moment it feels very short and a little tacked on. Also Sam's line of 'Will it ever be as it was' sounds off for the character. Other than that, a great end to a great fic. It's been awesome reading this and seeing your writing skills blossom.

Congrats!
Nyx Wings chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
Wow. That was so intense! Full of action and totally freaking epic. They all had a role, and in the end, it was Sam and Dean together than defeated him. As it should be.
Scifidiva chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
Cheers and Claps! This was a fantastic fic, Lexwang. This is definitely added to my "favorites" list.

So many things to LOVE. I loved how Sam was "Oh no, my brother is not going to Hell again"! I loved how Bobby dove into the Pit, too. I loved how you saved and redeemed Dean, and how you worked the "angel grace" angle into the story without making it too awkward or hokey. I loved that Sam played a strong role in defeating Lucifer, too. I adored how you brought Castiel, Bobby and Pam into the story, too.
Medic04 chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
That was truely well done! Kudos!
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
i loved it!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 12 . 3/11/2009
al principio no me convenció dean el elegido? si era sam quien tenía que ser el anticristo, pero luego que fui avanzando en la lectura dije wow es impresionante y no paré hasta que llegue al cap 12 y ahora estoy con las ganas y la más enorme ansiedad de leer su continuación x que supongo que el sacrificio de dean, ah! cute, una vez más big bro salvando a su baby sammy, ok supongo que ese sacrificio de llevar a lucifer devuelta al infierno tiene que ser recompensado, sammy no puede quedar sólo y menos con el sentimiento de culpa que de seguro lo va a embargar que por no haber podido matar a lucifer su big bro una vez más debió interponerse entre el peligro para sam y volvió al infierno, Dios debe enviar a castiel a traer de vuelta a dean, al menos esa es mi opinión, no se tarde
Medic04 chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
AAH...a cliffy!
angeleyenc chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
no! Not dean! plz update!
ExpandingDarkness chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
DEAN! NO! *wipes away tears* that's the best chapter yet! I must admit that that's a Dean Winchester move. He would be the one to send Satan back to Hell in my mind.
Gadget Girl 25 chapter 11 . 3/4/2009

angeleyenc chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
plz update! this is so good! yay! anna saved the sammy!
Macs chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
well well well, back on form we are, aren't we!

Phewph, that was a chapter and a half. First thoughts are that the fight between Sam and Dean is awesomely done, hows its both mental and physical and deep. Having Dean with the upper hand at the end creates a great deal of tension, very very good indeed. Bobby, Castiel and Uriel Vs Pamela was well done too, I was even a little sad that Uriel bit it, but glad Bobby helped out and Castiel could heal himself and Pamela.

Your use of description in this chapter, notably the positive negative adjectives for 'foul glory' are brilliant. As always your pacing is great, so keep that up, tension is good, overall, there's not much improvement to be made on a grammatical and structural level.

Well, I'm stumped for anything negative to pick at, which is a first I think. Huh...good job! Definitely keep up the good work.
Medic04 chapter 11 . 2/26/2009
Wow. Alot of twists and turns. Anna's an excellant add. Don't think I've ever hated the woed remnant that much.
Macs chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
Right! Review time! (Long time coming though, oops!)

Okie dokie, first thing is that the beginning of this chapter has slipped back a bit towards fragmentation. It reads quite staccato, and I think the battle description, up until he sees Pamela, could have done with a little more description, ala bathroom scene earlier on in this chapter. You're mainly describing sight here and whilst the visuals are great, a smell or taste could add an extra element of involvement. Great introduction of Pam as well, Grumpy suits Sam so well sometimes.

As for Sam's 'becoming' I liked the way you've written it. Super Sam has potential I see, very interesting indeed. I think that scene deserves a little more attention, mainly for the fact that for a lot of the show Sam has been struggling with the whole ‘powers’ issue and its responsibilities, so this should be a very high impact scene. A little more detail might help with the tension and character there.

On a different note, yay for Anna! Nice to see a familiar face in the fray. Bobby's fight was very much a crowd pleaser on this end. Well paced and described.

Still you've done well with the tension in this last part; it’s a very nice cliff-hanger. Plus Sam addressing Evil Dean as 'Asshole' made me smile, in a sort of feral, can't wait to see what happens with this kind of way.

All in a all a good chapter, only things you need to watch are that you get maximum impact out of all your scenes and that it all flows smooth as possible, other than that, great job.

On a side note, I can't help but imagine the whole Castiel, Sam, Bobby and Uriel Vs Antichrist Dean, Lucifer and Pam the Evil standoff scene as something out of a break-dance dance off. Bling Lucifer...It’s the funniest (read: oddest) mental image.