Reviews for Good & Evil
jk chapter 25 . 3/7
did she even load them? and seriously...shes not gonna get the fucking drop on a werewolf with a fucking shotgun...a small gun...bullet to the heart would be a surprise though...just sayin
jk chapter 24 . 3/7
dana should be fired, you don't tell the family of a patient that shes NOT GRIEVING RIGHT. Seriously? what the fuck was that? Stupid bitch.
jk chapter 16 . 3/7
that seemed like a big what to do over nothing...bella was missing for what? a few hours? and her boo boo on her knee smelled of infection already? even when covered with her clean sweatpants infection magically set in ...in just a few hours? yup totally believable...and it was totally believable that she needed a iv...LOL
seriously you should take another look at this chapter...theres a lot of spelling mistakes too.
jk chapter 13 . 3/7
is bella EVER NOT in the mood? Honestly Edwards just tanwhores left overs...what the fuck is there to drool about? NOTHING
jk chapter 12 . 3/6
I don't really get why you don't have bella put some fucking sense in jakes head...she didn't say shit when jake said that jim didn't do anything...IE time for bella to open her stupid pathetic fucking mouth and explain.
jk chapter 11 . 3/6
why does bella have to constantly BEG Edward to be with her? he just gives his body away to the sperm dumpster...but the woman he loves? he makes her fucking beg for him its fucking sick and pathetic.
jk chapter 10 . 3/6
I'm confused...he fucked Tanya why? because hes a horny idiot who doesn't mind sticking his dick in cold garbage? LOL...he wanted to know what it felt like to have 2000 other mens cum on his dick?
jk chapter 8 . 3/6
I feel so betrayed...LOL Edward gave his virginity to tanwhore sperm dumpster denali...and he was with her for DAYS! probably naked the whole time too. fucking disgusting. god you could have picked ANYONE why did it have to be such a used up whore?
jk chapter 7 . 3/6
its really fucking sad how bella lets Edward use her...he fucks WHORES bella! hes fucking disgusting...I mean come on...any guy that would have so little respect as too try to get sexual with you when theres another couple in the room doesn't deserve you. and to make it even worse Edward knew damn well that lauran was thinking she was with EDWARD.
Your version of Edward is fucking gross.
jk chapter 6 . 3/6
you had a MIND READER give his VIRGINITY away to a woman that has been with more men then anyone?
I'm alittle confused...I really don't think Edward would fuck someone as used up as Tanya. sorry just no...shes a nasty fucking whore and I don't think Edwards upbringing would allow him to lust after a whore. If anyone I think he would have went for irina...except shes a whore too. Tanya was old and ugly anyway...seriously where is that girls neck?
jk chapter 1 . 3/6
that moment when bella told Edward what books she liked...LOL she sounded like such and idiot...she names two classics and tells him the fucking authors? like hes never heard of them or like its a remake or something...it just really read wrong...just the titles...as clique as they were would have sufficed.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 32 . 1/14
Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2016
Vampire Edward should be pure ..his virginity is belong to Bella..this vampire Edward was so many flaws..despite his ability a mind reader...he should be the most intelligent and brightest male in the world..but his character was kind of weak and dumb...lost his virginity to Tanya...so annoying and stupid..that why I just STOP reading...stupid character of all"vamp Edward " I have ever read..
jk chapter 31 . 6/3/2016
you better not have Tanya fuck Charlie...having your dad and boyfriend lust after the same whore is fucking gross
jk chapter 24 . 6/3/2016
that whore dana was a total fucking cunt, I was pissed that Edward was all nice to her putting his arm over her shoulders and placating her after she was such a fucking bitch to bella...
Edward fucking sucks