Reviews for Good & Evil
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
WOW!

That was pretty awesome!
Chandrakanta chapter 32 . 6/10/2010
Great story. Definitely interested in a sequel if you ever decide to write one.
Zenkindoflove chapter 32 . 6/5/2010
This story was really unique, really in character, and really sexy. Your depiction of EB is very canon but also unique and refreshing. I love how much more willing Edward was to be with Bella intimately, and I thought the beginning of their relationship was really cute and sweet. Once they got into the sex territory, your smut scenes were well crafted and always had just enough fire. I think the changing Charlie was a really interesting twist. I also loved the thriler aspects of this story, and making a werewolf a villan for a change. Speaking of which, I loved that Edward broke Jacob's neck. Haha, oh how often I have wished for that to happen in fic (and in the series)!
VWCullen chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
Gahhh...Damn work...and all I wanted to do today was finish this story...
1 fan chapter 32 . 5/26/2010
omq this story made me cry ! You should make a sequel i bet u that would recieve a bunch of reviews . You rock , my favorite author : )
ladyinwaiting002 chapter 30 . 5/23/2010
Ngl, this is the first fanfic I've read where a character other than Bella has turned into a vamp. I'm totally intrigued!
ladyinwaiting002 chapter 26 . 5/23/2010
Seriously, WTF EDWARD! OMG. Stunned.
ladyinwaiting002 chapter 25 . 5/23/2010
Emmett is going to be sooo pissed at Bella. And Edward is going to be sooo pissed at Bella. Bella is screwed. But I respect her bravery and resolve.
ladyinwaiting002 chapter 23 . 5/23/2010
Holy mother of eff, I was not expecting that AT ALL. At first I thought that Jim had somehow shapeshifted into Emmett or something weird like that.

I feel so terrible for Bella. She is really going to want to become a vampire after all this. She has no one but Edward and the Cullens.

I like that this story has no bounds. And I can't imagine from reading your other work that it won't have a happy ending! :)
ladyinwaiting002 chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
I like closets. I can totally do closets. ;-)
ladyinwaiting002 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I always love your Bellas. They are real and honest and I find myself always being able to relate to them, even though I've been out of high school for almost ten years (WOW)!

Loved this first chapter, but no surprise there!
Sarah chapter 32 . 5/20/2010
I liked this story. But what happens with Charlie! You must write another one and tell us!
2,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »