Reviews for Good & Evil
Sarah chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
oooo, I'm growing to like the less morose and more reckless Edward.
Sarah chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Hee hee "The friend zone. He didn't like it".

I'm intrigued by this story- very similar plot lines to Twilight, but different at the same time.
lms442 chapter 32 . 5/13/2010
Very good work!
twilight642531 chapter 32 . 5/12/2010
absolutley brilliant. I loved this story, reading it to the end. well done!
Rebecca chapter 32 . 5/8/2010
Your story was great!
Camilla10 chapter 32 . 4/28/2010
Hi, I finished this also. I have to tell you that the chapter I loved most is the one, quite at the beginning, where Bella contemplates the horror that an immortal existence is, the solitude, the losses, and the importance, for Edward's sanity, to belong to his family ... It was a very deep insight. Of course eventually she had to become immortal too, I am happy that you eventually decided for it.
This is the reason I much prefer (and write) Canon or AU stories. No AH can reach the depth of a story with vampires. All the emotions, the ethical conflicts, the passion, the inner romanticism (in the proper literary sense) are what made me love the Twilight saga so much.
Well, that is it.
LAL69 chapter 32 . 4/27/2010
Yes, please, please keep this story going. I want a reunion of Bella and Charlie. I think it would be good to have Charlie paired up with a , but do not change Bella untill Charlie and Bella have a long talk and he gets to walk her down the aisle, then have Edward and Charlie change her befor the danger comes to get her. The danger is the vision Alice has of James, the Volterra or the pack of warewolves.
LAL69 chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
Luna, you are amazing. I just started reading this story and it is just as good as all the other stories of yours I have read.
mexicantt chapter 32 . 4/23/2010
I would love a sequel! I want to know what's up with Charlie. I want him to see Bella happy. I want him to be a little happy as a result.

I've stayed up all night reading this. I've loved it.
sharonjane chapter 32 . 4/21/2010
Another great one Luna. I read the first half of this yesterday and couldn't wait to get home from work tonight to finish it. You just have to sequel. Please.
swan62 chapter 32 . 4/19/2010
awesome story and so well written. One of my favs.
edwrdschewtoy1 chapter 32 . 4/11/2010
a sequel would be good.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 31 . 4/11/2010
ugh papaswan
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 26 . 4/11/2010
He is a dumb ass. I've never seen him so dumb.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 25 . 4/11/2010
Why she do em like that? And does she really think she can do?
2,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »