Reviews for Good & Evil
othfan326 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
great chapter!

i love the scene where he closed his eyes and finally let her touch him.

im excited to read more - find out how his family reacts and how long he can keep himself away from bella emotionally and how long he can keep bella safe from the crazies at la push.

please update SOON!
wolfpgirl chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I hope you get motivation soon because I am really into this story...I havent read your one shot yet because it seems so sad just from the description...I am working up to it lol. PLEASE update soon!

ALEXXsugar chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
love itt! please update soon.
qupet chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I'm so excited for the next one!

I do have a request though.. I really really don't wanna see Bella falling in love with Jacob. Or with anyone else.. :P
Jen2112 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I love how Bella is manipulating Edward and he doesn't care one bit...I'd love to know how his family is reacting to all of this and if Bella does go down to La Push how Edward would feel about it and if he would try to stop her from going...oh and if they watch a movie together what happens there since Edward doesn't seem to like the friend zone he set up. I hope things get better for you, and trust me, your chapters are worth the wait
ell6ange chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
i love this story, your an amazing writer and all this fanfiction is totally something I couldn't do I can read a hell of alot of it but write it? hell no...keep up the great work!
flawless-lips chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
seriously want to know what i want to happen?

i want edward to be so annoyed and angry with all the guys perving on bella at the party, that he just grabs her and kisses her with so much passion she nearly faints in front of every person there!

that is what i want. or he could kiss me, but i doubt it.

but since i dont really get a say, i'll just settle for another chapter.

your writing is AMAZING! so yeah. update soon and i wont have to kill you.

TheNinthCullen chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Somehow I don't see them remaining on the "friends" status long; especially if they end up going to the party. I just just imagine Edward's jealousy coming into play. Bella could ask him...why is he acting that way when they are just FRIENDS. I really hope you dont stop writing this story. It is really great.
eye ree chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
i really liked this chapter! hopefully edward'll get out of the friend zone soon )
outofmytree chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
M... chapter four. Like warm bread. Just yummy! I loved how you handled the reveal in this chapter - beautifully elegant.

I cringed for the Volvo though (poor baby being put through the horror of that bad road!)

Don't worry about rushing out another chapter, just look after yourself!

Anticipation is half the enjoyment!
kissmeintherain26 chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
heya... just wanted to say its amazing! you totally should write more, but being a writer, i understand you can't force chaps out of ur butt. lol. holler back!

- audrey
Lata525 chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story. Can't wait for your next update.
Eviefan chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
I need an update here this was a great chapter. Wow I wasn't expecting a fight with Jacob nor was I expecting him to flat out tell Bella what Edward and his family truly are, but that was a great move, and will make for interesting story. I like that Edward totally fixed the truck timing belt and all, and that Jacob got all defensive about that.

The Crazy Uncle will be very interesting to see played out and I wonder how that will affect things when Bella goes to see Jacob, and if she will get hurt by him or something else.

Bella not believing they are vampires is also an interesting twist, I kind of like that she isn't willing to believe that so fast even though this time she's found out much faster than in the original story. I hope Edward will realize with Alice's help that being just friends isn't going to work for them.

Great Chapter.
DELETED2014 chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
hahah incredible...
DELETED2014 chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
ohh wow...

stephenie meyer clone..

im not sure who's i like better to be honest, amazing writing.

2,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 186 .. Last Next »