Reviews for Good & Evil
jenellebelle chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
this story is just getting so good..It's just getting to all the good sexual tension parts...Silly Edward, like he can just be her friend...I can't wait till that is put to the test at the party...can't wait for more!
stavanger1 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
entering the friendsone is bad news for edward. but good too since he can help keep her away from other guys since he's not gonna want them around her.

great chapter!
mel41g chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Hm, I don't know what I'm more excited for...an day alone together, or a party driving Edward mad with jealousy. I like where you are going, but please don't keep Edward in the friend zone for too long. Surely Mike's thoughts can inspire/incite some action from Edward (on Bella, not Mike...okay maybe a little Mike violence would be good too).
ally chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I look foward to your updates so much every day! Please keep writing! How is the party going to go? What is Mike...and any other guy going to think to piss off Edward? I cannot wait to read and find out! Also, is Jessica the bitchy one like she was in Anticipation? So much to look foward to!
bellasblush chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
i'm sorry you're feeling out of sorts :( would it help if i mentioned that with your very first story you captured my 'favorite twilight fanfic writer' spot. i love your writing! i hope you feel up to giving us more of this story soon :)
Touchstone67 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Yeah, an update! Excellent chapter, can't wait for more.. and really looking forward to Edward at a teenage party with the Forks students...
polyphany chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Love it!
Lekelani Nahano chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I think you should ditch the friend zone! lol, this is such an interesting story!
gonnagiveallmysecretsaway chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Oh I love it! So well written and completely in character :)

I need more! Keep up the good work - hope you recover from your electrocution! How did that even happen?

Anyway - update soon! Kx
Lacy Stewart chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I like it!
zgirl21 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Haha...the friend zone. I can't say I feel that sorry for Edward though. He kinda did it to himself, he needs to realize that being Bella's 'friend' isn't enough, but I have a feeling this party is going to take care of that. I was thinking it would be hilarious if someone tried to talk Edward into doing a beer bong, his reaction to the whole thing would be priceless...haha, just a suggestion.
alynawt chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
oh gosh i hope the party is hel for edward! haha i hope everyones thoughts make him insanely jealous and finally realize that bella is his! haha :D i love this story! gahh. i loved anticipation and i knew this story would be just as good! gah i love this stubborn edward and this braver bella. perfect together! hope you update son!
MissAnnaMay chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Shes got Edward tied around her finger with the "Best Friend Status"

keep it going and please update soon...
othfan326 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
great chapter!

i love the scene where he closed his eyes and finally let her touch him.

im excited to read more - find out how his family reacts and how long he can keep himself away from bella emotionally and how long he can keep bella safe from the crazies at la push.

please update SOON!
wolfpgirl chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I hope you get motivation soon because I am really into this story...I havent read your one shot yet because it seems so sad just from the description...I am working up to it lol. PLEASE update soon!

Jodi