Reviews for Good & Evil
NoizyPop chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
super good stuff
i will sectumsempra you chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
I've been reading your other story too, Anticipation, and my eyes are glued to the screen. Your writing is so great that it's like I'm reading Twilight all over again :D Your work is amazing, don't stop writing because I've tried to get into other people's stories, and it's just not the same. Update soon, I'm hooked!
alynawt chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
AHH more more more! ahaha i love this story, i like the direction it is headed in right now. id love to see her torture edward over being just friends, even though edward is too dazzling to do that haha update soon!
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Phew, I love your big chapters- so much happens! I was surprised at Alice's reaction, wickedly pleased with Edward's inability to stay away from Bella, and absolutely entertained by Edward and Jacob's fight. I'm bouncing in my seat with anticipation over here! Loved it, as always, in case you didn't know.
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Oh my God, Luna, it appears that you've outdone yourself again. This chapter was maybe the best chapter you've written... ever. I LOVED it... Edward watching the raindrop, grasping her fingers, frantically putting the fire out... It was all just perfection.
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Luna, dahling, I just got back from vacation and all these lovely updates were awaiting me; I just LOVE that.

And I just LOVE this chapter. Honestly, their bond is already so fab. I like the way you set up the characters and the end was very touching. Off to read the rest!
LskNH chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Cute! keep it up
polyphany chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
:-)
SNlois Lusi April chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
wow wow wow need more..please soon...great chapter as usually :D:D but Jacob...well we will see...soon I hope PLEASE
EC4me chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
This is a good story. I really like your version so far.
Twilight-Addict Mandy chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
Mandy: Luna... you're either a genius, or insane, or just insanely genius. Based on your other writings, I'll have to go with the third option.

Bella: Honestly, what were you thinking having Edward and I be just friends? I can't live like that!

Mandy: You pretty much summed up all the craziness in your author's note. The next few chapters should be very interesting to say the least. You totally turned my Twilight world on its ear though.

Bella: Edward? Any thoughts?

Edward: ...
unamusedWombat chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
i love you, you know that?

i love updates too.
Ayumu Kurokawa chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
Awesome story sofar!

I love the way its going!

Update again soon I want to see the events coming :)
TopazHeart chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
That was really good. I like the end when she slid him her book. I am sure that was quite unexpected.
bab1067 chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
Can't wait til the next chapter. Boy Jake sure let the cat out of the bag, we'll see what he gets for that one and instigating Edward. OK, we all know the friends think isn't going to work, you know the whole attraction thing. Can't wait to see what the pixie is up to, and the crazy uncle-wonder if Bella runs into him and what will happen, she smells like Edward.
2,803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 186 .. Last Next »