Reviews for Good & Evil
Eviefan chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
This was such a great chapter. I wasn't expecting him to show up so soon, nor was I expecting Edward to save her again but that's just what he did and I'm fine by that. I really like that he isn't pushing her away from him right at the beginning, I like it because it brings a uniqueness to this story separate from the books which I still can't stop reading, but anyway I like this version of Edward. I'm really glad that he took her out to eat. I like how open they are to one another already, and that he enjoys making Bella happy.

One of my favorite parts was when you described the rain drop running down Bella's cheek and how Edward reached out and tilted her head up watching as the drop slid down her neck and into her shirt. Sighs that was a very nice part indeed.

I'll be waiting for more updates. Keep up the great writing.
blahblahblah246 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
I'm really loving this story. I can't wait to see what twists and turns you through in there. I'm enjoying the fact that Edward and Bella are already connecting. Sure, Darkward is being a tad difficult but he isn't resisting as strongly as he does in canon. You're totally spoiling me - haha. Keep it up.
lovemusic312 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I LOVE it.

Your the best. ]

Please Please PLEASE update ASAP.
Twilight-Addict Mandy chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
You're such an awesomely talented writer, not even being sick can prevent you from writing an amazing chapter! I love this story so far, can't wait to see where it goes :)

And since you're feeling sick and tired, I'm sending over Edward to bring you some chicken noodle soup. (You're welcome! lol) He'll feed it to you himself if that will help you get better faster. And he'll even bring along some massage oils to give you a relaxing rub-down, if that will help you update faster! Hehehe
stavanger1 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Hey lady! P'm so sorry you're sick, that sucks. I'm totally in love with this story. You're developing their relationship nicely and I love their banter with each other. I hope you feel better soon!
tildycatpuss chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
This is great. Poor Edward this is such a struggle for him. Update soon please.
Itanaru101 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
seamonkologist chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Sick? Boo :/

Hope you feel better soon.

I liked it. A lot. I don't know what else to say.

Oh, other than...update soon! Pretty please?

Also, kudos on so many reviews for the first chapter. As many as I got for my whole story lol.
Scorpion Glow chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
This was great. )
ALICE-heather-CULLEN chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
in the words of Alice... "Exellent!"

) great chapter. their relationship is so awkward right now. i love it. heh. keep up the greeat workk!

LadyZee86 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I like this story.. I cant wait to see what else Alice will say.. and how edward will react.. maybe mike will get hit by bella :)
JadedTruth chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
i think that im liking this story even better than the last one. ;) i cant wait for more
frequentlydazzeledbylit chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
i love it. it's like twilight but... not like it :) i like how you still kept him mulling over leaving her or not. update soon!
luv4edwardcullen chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
great so far, keep it up
db19 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009