Reviews for Good & Evil
polyphany chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Love it! Hope you feel better soon, I'll send you some virtual chicken noodle soup so you can feel better and write another chapter! ;-)
Saye chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
I love the way you portray Edward, he's kind of a bad guy but he doesn't mean to. He just cares for Bella and is worried. All I could think about during the burning breakfast scene is that burnt eggs smell DISGUSTING! Lol. It made it so much more realistic.

Ah, Mike. He adds so much drama to the stories and I can't help but love him, even though he's annoying. He's cute, in a non-cute kind of way.

Alice arrives! I can't wait for her over-bearing ways, but in a good way. Edward needs her to give him a push so he'll stop being so careful around Bella.

Hopefully we'll see some Edward and Bella action soon, but hopefully not too quickly. Added suspense is always good.

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one. I hope you feel better soon!

Sasha
Drew Hayden LaRousse chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Another good chapter. And your definition of you sounds like me right now... Haha. But i am excited to... Well anyway good chapter and plz update soon
bdawk chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
wow great story ...

he should like go in room and start watching her.
ALEXXsugar chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
i lovee it! so good!
Twerd4eva chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
HEY! ok heres my everything!its great! it seems really fast though (you know, the whole edward and bella realise they like each other part of the story) But its still good,Were You thinking of the diner in the movie bacause when i read this i just emediatly thought of that diner and its in the corner just like the movie and there was mike and Co. there , just like the movie. oh yeh , i thought it was hilarious with bella opening her front door to the great edward cullen in her jim jams!lol! but i dont see why she was so angry though. i thought she would be more embarressed then angry because... well cumon its bella! i love that Alice seems to have a big enough part to this because ...well i love her! and jasper too ,get some of him in this. thanks for all your hard work and i'm sorry about your sick and tiredness. i heard there's the full flu going around and if its no that , theres some sorta viruse going around. But it really deepends on where you are which i have no idea of, Hope everyone isnt sick cause everyone is where i am excluding me ( i'm one of the few lucky ones this year who didn't catch a cold for christmas, Yay!) any way back to twilight keep writing! keep well! Twerd x
Best.For.Last chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
I'm hooked, that last chapter was great. Your stories are so well written, keep up the gudd work && I can't wait for more..xoxo
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
I'm loving this a lot but Edward really should go easy on himself ! Poor boy all this self loathing is bad for him
SNlois Lusi April chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
...this chapter was great, well every your chapters are great I just don't know how you're doing it :D I have to smile and smile and smile every time I read your stories...it's like a drug I think :D:D I'm so glad that all of the reviews inspire you so much so you can write and write and add a new chapter so soon...It's just perfect becouse every time when I see the end words I'm like...no end? again? so soon? what? can't be! :D:D

so thanks again for your excellent work

can't wait for the next chapter...it looks like it will be pretty damn good, some action? well I'll wait :D :D

Lusi

PS: sorry for my poor english, hope you could understand...*blush*
Boo0321 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
I really like this story! Please update soon!
Sedonia311 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Okay so i'm already hooked like whoaskies.. cant wait for the next chapter!
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
I love this story so far.

I want Bella to be the one to initiate the first kiss this time. Please, I think that it would be such a shock for all of us. I cant wait for more. Hurry back!

Yes...sick and tired are my norm. I am not sure what its like not to feel that way anymore. Hm...that is why ficland makes me smile. :D Thanks to writers like you!
florence cullen chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Great update. I love your writing i could sit and read your stories all day. More soon
Eviefan chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
This was such a great chapter. I wasn't expecting him to show up so soon, nor was I expecting Edward to save her again but that's just what he did and I'm fine by that. I really like that he isn't pushing her away from him right at the beginning, I like it because it brings a uniqueness to this story separate from the books which I still can't stop reading, but anyway I like this version of Edward. I'm really glad that he took her out to eat. I like how open they are to one another already, and that he enjoys making Bella happy.

One of my favorite parts was when you described the rain drop running down Bella's cheek and how Edward reached out and tilted her head up watching as the drop slid down her neck and into her shirt. Sighs that was a very nice part indeed.

I'll be waiting for more updates. Keep up the great writing.
blahblahblah246 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
I'm really loving this story. I can't wait to see what twists and turns you through in there. I'm enjoying the fact that Edward and Bella are already connecting. Sure, Darkward is being a tad difficult but he isn't resisting as strongly as he does in canon. You're totally spoiling me - haha. Keep it up.
2,840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 .. Last Next »