Reviews for Good & Evil
blondiejam chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
i love it. at first i wondered because it seemed just like the original, but then you zoomed off in a different, interesting direction. is the crazy warewolf someone we know, or a new character?
Twilightlvr1 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Sorry you're sick, but even through your illness you wrote a good chapter! Edward is being kind of a pill here, but I can see his confusion. Poor guy doesn't know what he should feel. Always feeling the monster. Liked the litter interaction with Alice and can't wait for the next chapter.
octoberland chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Enjoying the story and looking forward to more. Thank you!
jadesabre75 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Loved the diner scene. Very cute. And Alice cracked me up of course. Excellenct job!
Mack71 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
“It’s nothing I expected. And yet, more than I hoped for.”

AMAZING writing. Update soon!
bab1067 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Can't wait til the next chapter, so what was Alice's vision. What is he going to tell her and what is Bella thinking. What's up with Mike and her "friend's" that were in the dinner.
insatiable06 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Oh luna!

Its great. I can't wait for the update, I hate how he always seems like the bad guy, never wanting to get closer and playing like he's bi-polar (hot one minute and cold the next) typical Edward.

I wish there was some change in their dynamics tho lol.
wolfpgirl chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
get feeling better soon because I need more! Great chapter I love the connection between B & E.
othfan326 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
great chapter!

it's a lot like twilight, but i do like the differences.

it's interesting to see an angrier version of edward - one who's not struggling with the bloodlust, but something else deep inside of him.

im still really curious to see how that crazy guy in the woods comes into play.

i cant wait to read more!

please update SOON!
bab1067 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I like the story. This Edward is a bit darker, not sure of him yet and what's up with the shape shifter in the woods? Can't wait to read the next chapter.
addicted2escape chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
friggin' excellent luna! cant wait for the next chapter ]
zgirl21 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Well, I loved it! I'm really enjoying the direction that this seems to be going (if I'm guessing right) and I'm really looking forward to seeing what's going to happen next!
Jen2112 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I was so excited when I was checking my email tonight and the alert popped up just as I was about to sign out...This chapter is wonderful! I love how Edward is so conflicted but he can't seem to get enough...and Alice, I love her and her visions and then trying to get it out of him at the end...and I love the little flirtations...reminds me of falling for someone, its very cute...I hope for another update soon but since you are sick and tired and all the rest, I'll give you a break...Great Chapter!
miserable.fate chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This is SO great so far! I read your other story, Anticipation, and I couldn't stop until I finished all 28 chapters, lol. Your writing is as good as Stephenie Meyers XD

Update soon please!
someone chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Absolutely fantastic. Different side to the original story while peeking fresh interests. I hope you keep up with this story; you write very well! By the way, I love your sex scenes from your other story... HOT! Keep up the great work.
2,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 .. Last Next »