Reviews for Good & Evil
insatiable06 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Oh luna!

Its great. I can't wait for the update, I hate how he always seems like the bad guy, never wanting to get closer and playing like he's bi-polar (hot one minute and cold the next) typical Edward.

I wish there was some change in their dynamics tho lol.
wolfpgirl chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
get feeling better soon because I need more! Great chapter I love the connection between B & E.
othfan326 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
great chapter!

it's a lot like twilight, but i do like the differences.

it's interesting to see an angrier version of edward - one who's not struggling with the bloodlust, but something else deep inside of him.

im still really curious to see how that crazy guy in the woods comes into play.

i cant wait to read more!

please update SOON!
bab1067 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I like the story. This Edward is a bit darker, not sure of him yet and what's up with the shape shifter in the woods? Can't wait to read the next chapter.
addicted2escape chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
friggin' excellent luna! cant wait for the next chapter ]
zgirl21 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Well, I loved it! I'm really enjoying the direction that this seems to be going (if I'm guessing right) and I'm really looking forward to seeing what's going to happen next!
Jen2112 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I was so excited when I was checking my email tonight and the alert popped up just as I was about to sign out...This chapter is wonderful! I love how Edward is so conflicted but he can't seem to get enough...and Alice, I love her and her visions and then trying to get it out of him at the end...and I love the little flirtations...reminds me of falling for someone, its very cute...I hope for another update soon but since you are sick and tired and all the rest, I'll give you a break...Great Chapter!
miserable.fate chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This is SO great so far! I read your other story, Anticipation, and I couldn't stop until I finished all 28 chapters, lol. Your writing is as good as Stephenie Meyers XD

Update soon please!
someone chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Absolutely fantastic. Different side to the original story while peeking fresh interests. I hope you keep up with this story; you write very well! By the way, I love your sex scenes from your other story... HOT! Keep up the great work.
Beautifully Tragic chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
The guy in the woods? Probably Paul . Well maybe, it reminded me of Paul anyways, cause of his anger. Anyways Luna you MUST update, I'm going out of my mind!
lvrofbrnrds chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I can't wait to see what happens. You really do know how to write great stories.
book-crazy-chick chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Awesome first chapter, I like the story line so far very much. Nothing much so say as far as criticism goes because it's been so good! :) Although I was a little unsure as to who the Quileute man in the woods was, was it Sam, Jacob or...?

Excitedly anticipating the next chapter! x
L.typhoon chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Fantastic start! Can't wait to hear more about this fic!
bella 3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
not too shabby...im excited to see where it goes with the confused Quileute ...and of course bella and edward...o love : )
HopelessRomantic chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I like the twist at the end with her giving him the book, and if that indian was Jacb, glad he didn't make such a good imprssion on her! Team Edward all the way!
2,806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 .. Last Next »