Reviews for Good & Evil
lovemusic312 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I LOVE it.

Your the best. ]

Please Please PLEASE update ASAP.
Twilight-Addict Mandy chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
You're such an awesomely talented writer, not even being sick can prevent you from writing an amazing chapter! I love this story so far, can't wait to see where it goes :)

And since you're feeling sick and tired, I'm sending over Edward to bring you some chicken noodle soup. (You're welcome! lol) He'll feed it to you himself if that will help you get better faster. And he'll even bring along some massage oils to give you a relaxing rub-down, if that will help you update faster! Hehehe
stavanger1 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Hey lady! P'm so sorry you're sick, that sucks. I'm totally in love with this story. You're developing their relationship nicely and I love their banter with each other. I hope you feel better soon!
tildycatpuss chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
This is great. Poor Edward this is such a struggle for him. Update soon please.
Itanaru101 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
THIS IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!
seamonkologist chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Sick? Boo :/

Hope you feel better soon.

I liked it. A lot. I don't know what else to say.

Oh, other than...update soon! Pretty please?

Also, kudos on so many reviews for the first chapter. As many as I got for my whole story lol.
Scorpion Glow chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
This was great. )
ALICE-heather-CULLEN chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
in the words of Alice... "Exellent!"

) great chapter. their relationship is so awkward right now. i love it. heh. keep up the greeat workk!

*ALICE-heather-CULLEN*
LadyZee86 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I like this story.. I cant wait to see what else Alice will say.. and how edward will react.. maybe mike will get hit by bella :)
JadedTruth chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
i think that im liking this story even better than the last one. ;) i cant wait for more
frequentlydazzeledbylit chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
i love it. it's like twilight but... not like it :) i like how you still kept him mulling over leaving her or not. update soon!
luv4edwardcullen chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
great so far, keep it up
db19 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
i like it so far
blondiejam chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
i love it. at first i wondered because it seemed just like the original, but then you zoomed off in a different, interesting direction. is the crazy warewolf someone we know, or a new character?
Twilightlvr1 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Sorry you're sick, but even through your illness you wrote a good chapter! Edward is being kind of a pill here, but I can see his confusion. Poor guy doesn't know what he should feel. Always feeling the monster. Liked the litter interaction with Alice and can't wait for the next chapter.
2,840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 .. Last Next »