Reviews for Good & Evil
Beautifully Tragic chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
The guy in the woods? Probably Paul . Well maybe, it reminded me of Paul anyways, cause of his anger. Anyways Luna you MUST update, I'm going out of my mind!
lvrofbrnrds chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I can't wait to see what happens. You really do know how to write great stories.
book-crazy-chick chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Awesome first chapter, I like the story line so far very much. Nothing much so say as far as criticism goes because it's been so good! :) Although I was a little unsure as to who the Quileute man in the woods was, was it Sam, Jacob or...?

Excitedly anticipating the next chapter! x
L.typhoon chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Fantastic start! Can't wait to hear more about this fic!
bella 3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
not too excited to see where it goes with the confused Quileute ...and of course bella and edward...o love : )
HopelessRomantic chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I like the twist at the end with her giving him the book, and if that indian was Jacb, glad he didn't make such a good imprssion on her! Team Edward all the way!
gglver123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
it's cute! in a good way!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
this is very very intersting update soon!
LadyZee86 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
very cute.. I enjoyed your story :D
Katy chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
liking it.. more please...

SNlois Lusi April chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
yeah like I said...just wonderful start. excited what will be the next :D:D Please keep going your work is fabulous and the characters as well :D:D Edward and you for that, but the new indian guy sort of bother me...Are you going to add Jacob character or some other fleasome dog in this story? I have to admit I'm a little bit scared...I actually don't like this character a much, especially around Bella... But I know that you love Edward and Bella together like I do so I hope that it will be like Edward and Bella togehter forever no matter what :D:D

Nele chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I'm very exited. I mean-you gave the story a whole new angle and I like it already. can't wait for the next chapter and where the story goes..

fan from Estonia;)
JoJo727 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I love this story! My goodness, I was completely into it and didn't even realize I got to the end and then I saw that there aren't any other chapters up...and well..I'm going to be anxiously awaiting the next post! PPS!
LadyT02k chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Likin it cnt wait to see were it goes :)
ECBSForever chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
liking this story so far. cant wait to see E&B relationship progress
2,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 .. Last Next »