Reviews for Good & Evil
77049sma chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
Oh chit...
77049sma chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
Damn...I hope my first kiss goes like that . (I kno I'm lame). Awesome story tho ]
u2shay chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I like it...very much!

Thanks for writing!

Shay
Cassiakohn chapter 32 . 6/23/2011
Oh wow that was amazing and for ONCE Edward wasn't a total prude! I love this story! You did an incredible job writing this and i agree with everyone else that this was a great happy ending. You totally cheered me right up and gave me that happy mooshy feeling. Thank you for sharing this!
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
i bet he feels bad after she went to all the trouble of giving him her book
Mahitabelle chapter 32 . 6/13/2011
That was a really good story. I couldn't stop reading. But, there is more to tell. Will you ever give us the rest of the Charlie story. Please. I would love to see how Bella handles being a newborn and her feelings as opposed to Charlies.
PardoxPixie chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Well then He should stop being stubborn and give in to his heart. Every Edward must learn to stop listening to j\his stupid head (well, stupid when it comes to Bella & matters of love) and Start listening to his HEART. When it comes to love you should never listen to your head.

But that's Edward's folly. He's an eternal teenager, and teenager always think they know better than everyone else. And 17 is the worst of them all.
bloom cullen chapter 32 . 5/15/2011
This story is great..loved it entirely...u are great...loved the ending especially...good job..!
Kirbs chapter 32 . 3/21/2011
Just finished reading Good & Evil, took me a few days as this is an epic fic.

I wonder if there is any chance of an epilogue? ould love to see Bella & Charlie a fews years in the future.

Amazing story, off to read everything else of your now.

Thanks for sharing. x
HappyEndingLover chapter 32 . 3/14/2011
Wow I did not think it would end like that it was great! Thanks for all the work on this. I am going to read some of you other stories.
Daggers4U chapter 32 . 3/13/2011
wow! i can't believe u ended it there. could really be a sequel to it tho, if u were so inclined, cuz of the way u left it. but even if u don't, well..it just was quite an ending i must say! not really an ending per se; but a beginning. there will be consequences i'm sure, but Charlie nor the wolves had ANY right to say rather Bella could be changed or not! Its HER decision! No one elses & I'm glad your version of Edward understood that!

Loved this story! read it all in one day-thank God I didn't have work! _
crazy62 chapter 32 . 3/12/2011
Great story thank you for sharing.
karencullen2007 chapter 32 . 3/1/2011
you've gotta do a sequel!
karencullen2007 chapter 31 . 3/1/2011
wow! cant wait for the next chapter, going to read it next!
karencullen2007 chapter 19 . 3/1/2011
I was hoping Edward would take her right there on the table, so much 4 wishful thinking! Your teasing us with that aren't u?
2,806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »