Reviews for Good & Evil
HappyEndingLover chapter 32 . 3/14/2011
Wow I did not think it would end like that it was great! Thanks for all the work on this. I am going to read some of you other stories.
Daggers4U chapter 32 . 3/13/2011
wow! i can't believe u ended it there. could really be a sequel to it tho, if u were so inclined, cuz of the way u left it. but even if u don't, well..it just was quite an ending i must say! not really an ending per se; but a beginning. there will be consequences i'm sure, but Charlie nor the wolves had ANY right to say rather Bella could be changed or not! Its HER decision! No one elses & I'm glad your version of Edward understood that!

Loved this story! read it all in one day-thank God I didn't have work! _
crazy62 chapter 32 . 3/12/2011
Great story thank you for sharing.
karencullen2007 chapter 32 . 3/1/2011
you've gotta do a sequel!
karencullen2007 chapter 31 . 3/1/2011
wow! cant wait for the next chapter, going to read it next!
karencullen2007 chapter 19 . 3/1/2011
I was hoping Edward would take her right there on the table, so much 4 wishful thinking! Your teasing us with that aren't u?
karencullen2007 chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Its about damn time they kiss!
soton chapter 32 . 2/26/2011
What - I can't believe you ended it there! What about Charlie, the wolves, the Cullens? Finally, what about Edward and Bella?
soton chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
Why didn't anyone listen to Alice - we all know what a danger magnet Bella is...
soton chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
I like the fact that Edward and Bella are behaving like normal teenagers, lol! Although I love the Twilight Saga, I just wanted Edward to be more open with Bella by demonstrating just how much she affects him - if you know what I mean... ;P
CourClark chapter 32 . 2/21/2011
Interesting story, I really enjoyed it. The Charlie being a vampire was kind of a drag though. I know if I was in Bella's position I would most def not want my father to ruin my chance of forever happiness by being changed.
HavntGotAClue chapter 15 . 1/28/2011
OMG, what the hell is he planning to do to her ?
HavntGotAClue chapter 14 . 1/28/2011
Edward you naughty boy you ! lol

I wonder what is coming and why Alice cant see much ?
HavntGotAClue chapter 13 . 1/28/2011
I agree with Alice, that was way too easy.
HavntGotAClue chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
I wish Bella would stand up for herself against both Jake and Rose. Why wont SHE tell Jake that Jim was in her house ?
2,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »