Reviews for Good & Evil
HavntGotAClue chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
HAHA, watching Monster Squad with a Vampire ! lol

'Wolfman's got nards' ! Best line in the movie ! lol
HavntGotAClue chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
I think there might be something going on with Bella. Something that she isnt telling.

HAHA, The Friend Zone !
HavntGotAClue chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Jake is an ass. Was not expecting the crazy guy in the woods to be Billy's brother.
HavntGotAClue chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Well, at first I thought that the 'big thing' was Bella, but if Alice saw her she would already know and woudlnt need to investigate. So it has to be something else ?
HavntGotAClue chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Who the heck was in the woods and why were they so mad about the treaty if it wasnt crossed ?
simply me chapter 32 . 1/17/2011
you really should have do ne a sequel! realllly good story... but the ending left lots to be desired!
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I like this so far. I haven't read too many stories lately that were actually vampires - most are all human. I want to hear more about the strange Indian - and hope Edward doesn't run away from her like the original story.
mlw928 chapter 32 . 12/17/2010
This take on twilight was amazing. The twists and turns won't let me stop reading. I was shocked when he changed Charlie. I hope that Bella and the cullen's r able to sway Charlie about her change. I would love for u to write some more about what happens after her change. Either way, I really enjoyed it and u r an author that I will continue to read again and again.
Ellie Aluinn chapter 32 . 11/12/2010
Finished? But there is still the Charlie/Quillette issue...
rsher1111 chapter 32 . 11/8/2010
What can I say? Another GREAT story from you. I hope you will continue to come up with these great storylines. I love all of your Edwards...they are just wonderful. Thank you!
Jacilyn chapter 32 . 10/22/2010
This story was great! You should write a sequal.
Knitchick chapter 32 . 10/10/2010
That was an awesome story, but is there more? You have it set up like there is a sequel.
WhichBennett chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
Yes ma'am, that was surely hott. Edward is such a tease...
WhichBennett chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Emmett...Alice, I don't know who is funnier? But omg they kissed! That was super hot and gosh they're pretty much dating no matter what Edward says!
WhichBennett chapter 5 . 9/17/2010