Reviews for Who is he?
agentpond chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
aw shoot. this has to be one of my favorite fanfics ever.
specialagentCat chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I really loved your story. I love Kelsi and Ryan together. They are the perfect match and the only reason I will put up with High School Musical. I loved them in High School Musical 3 especially. Thank you for writing such a good story.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved it. Great job. (:

Angelica
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hey, rkfollower this is Penny. Thanks for dedicating this to me. I think that this is one of the best songs for Ryelsi. Ryan can be so clueless. I love that he is comfortable enough with Chad, Troy and Zeke to ask them questions about Kelsi. He was apparently very obvious about his feelings for her if the other guys could tell right away. Don't worry about the birthay thing, we never found out anyone's birthday throughout the movies, so I believe you're safe with giving him that one. Your Ryelsi stories are always very cute. I will try to keep up with them as much as I can.
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aww I love this story. Ryan was so clueless...that's precious.
AllForLoveAndHappiness chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
this was really cute!
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
really great story, it was cute and Ryan and Kelsi are so perfect for each other
Kim Loves Lucas Grabeel chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Wow! i love this story...and its a really good song :D i want Lucas Grabeel to sing it to the world :D
chill pill chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
cute
Europe28 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
not realy that long, liked the story
Orcatje chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
hihi, great ending! Very nice story! x
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That is such a Ryelsi song, I liked it, and thanks for metioning me in the Arthor Notes.
j5821 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
i love it! nice twist in the end. :)
LuCaS lUvEr aka GrAbEeLs GiRl chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
i love that song and when i can find an extremely good story to go along that makes me happy