Reviews for Family Matters
keysmashtoinfinityandbeyond chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
lol cute.

luv th story.

deff shud rite th sequel!
Forensic Girl554 chapter 10 . 10/8/2009
YAY!

OMG!

This story is so awesome :)

Luved it

keep writing,

Amy
mmooch chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
Ah! Abby *is* related to Gibbs...in a roundabout way! Had to check this story out since it suggested a Gibbs' daughter storyline. Makes me that much happier that you like my story when you're obviously such an NCIS fan.
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
loved it!
Julie507 chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
I enjoyed your take on the family znd look forward to reading more! Great story.
KellyRoxton chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
Aww I really and truly enjoyed your story. I sure hope you write some more GAbby stories. GREAT Job. Can't wait to read more of your work it was such fun seeing that you had updated in the in box. Hugs and Thoughts to you. Great Job.
finlaure chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
personally I would have superglued her hair! Now that's painful,, um,, speaking from a similar experiance in school.
KellyRoxton chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
Hmm what's gonna happen now I really and truly can't wait to read. Will Abby take a back seat will Gibbs just be glad will things turn out better than now. Please write and let us know. Also what was Abby given will she need something else? Hm Write more Please. Soon.
Nascar24lover chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
Good chapter, loved every minute of it. Hope everything works out ok.
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
update son!
Elizabeth Perry chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
This was a good chapter, full of interaction from all my favorites except Abby which I know you'll bring back the next chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
KellyRoxton chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
great chapter please write more. When you write GAbby we all come out of the woodwork. Great chapter. Please let us know how Abby is doing soon. Lee must have had help because there is no way she could have manovered an unconcious Abby around the NCIS building. Are they still there? Hugs.
finlaure chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
More, More, More, son please. It's just too good to stop reading.
Neshoba chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
This story is awsome! I never would have thought about this type of fic. I can't wait for the next chapter! :P
kiki56 chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
it's really good. i love NCIS
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »