Reviews for Escapade Aftermath
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Great fic - Yosuke and Chie (and Yukiko. And everyone else) are really in character.

Good balance of moods - humor, tension, jealousy, Yosuke's speculating - it's all there, but you write it with a light touch. I like the inconclusive ending a lot.

Crit:

The verb tense shifts several times between past and present.

"such [a] dead weight"
NoctisxNiveus chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
How they get back without getting caught always wonders in my mind! very good story
Dragon Lord Coker chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
not bad
BonusParts chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Nice dialogue-driven piece. I enjoy this couple, so it made reading it very easy, of course. The characterizations seem pretty spot-on.

There were a couple of spots where the tenses seemed a little bit off, but overall this was very solid.

Good job!
Namagomi chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Hmm. While I'm not quite a supporter of the Yosuke/Chie pairing(More of a Yosuke/Rise supporter myself), I can see why people support it, due to the gobs of Slap Slap Kiss potential. And you're far from the first to ship. Just one of the first to write it.

That aside, I feel that this was a decently written short fic. The english was awkward enough at points that I'd have advised getting a beta reader to look it over. That aside, it feels like something that could genuinely happen within the span of the game, with the characters there.

Good job, and keep up the work. Even if I don't support the ship myself, I hope to see more P4 (particularly straight paired P4) fics in the future.
Love Filled Croquettes chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
You're not the only one, I LOVE chie x yosuke.

They need more love. Anyways cute fic, I hope to see more of this pairing from you.
Harajuku Girl Ichi chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Really cute story!

I really loved reading it. I even bookmarked it on my PSP so I can read it anytime I want to. Really lovely!

Actually, lots of people ship Yosuke/Chie. Heck, I'm one of them! (OTP) So you're not alone! :D

Good job on this one! (also loved your other P4 fic. Really funny!)

Hope you write more fics on this pairing!
ViktorMayrin chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
YosukexChie is Old Couple Love.

And Rise is always fun. Watch out, Souji! She might miss your ears next time.
Rapticon sr. the Goldenhearted chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Finally the first Chie/Yosuke fic I've seen on this site. I was also finding the bit about Rise biting Soji's ear amusing since I happen to ship Rise/Soji. Cheers and hope to hear more from you.
NeoChick chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
lol actually I kinda like these two together too. It was a cute little one shot. Hope you write more

Smiles,

Neo
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
...Actually, I'm fairly sure EVERYONE ships this.

Not that that's a bad thing, they make a good couple.

Despite my Soji-centric preference, I still enjoyed this.
Enekk chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
YosukeChie eh? Not bad, I'm starting to fancy this pairing. Good piece.