Reviews for Rooms Full of Light
Hunnique chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Hello, my dear,

I realize I never told you how utterly perfect this story is. How right it feels about young love , how wonderfully the characters are described. I was there with them, being them. Merry Christmas in October :)
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Another fic well done! After I got over wondering whether the students called Mr. Ferris "Bueller" behind his back, I settled down for this wonderfully sweet story. I'd read the reviews first, and have to admit my eyebrow raised at the one that commented on the list Sarah prepared, since it also seemed apparent what the major event in the story was going to be-you know where I was going with that, I'm sure! I was relieved to learn there was also a term paper involved...LOL

Oh, Sammy, you did the best you could, and for a teenage boy, you showed a lot of restraint.

Chemm80, I'm really impressed. This was very warm and tender, yet not saccharine at all. Thanks for sharing!
PookbearD chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I'll never be able to look at mistletoe the same way again. Thank you for that fun romp. Just what I needed to jump start the week.
annie200 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This was very poignant. I'm glad you didn't portray Sam as totally clueless, but I can definitely imagine him worrying about whether he should or not. And of course he has to leave yet again because that's the story of his life..poor Sam. The mistletoe was a lovely touch and made it eve more bitter-sweet.
Trish62 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That was both hot and sweet. There simply isn't enough well written Winchester/OFC out there.

Really nicely done (makes me wish I was 17 and Sarah!).
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This was very cute and bittersweet, thank you!

Sara was such an endearing character. I love that she prints a sheet of instructions for Sam, that she is serious and determined but that she blushes when she says "messing around".

And Sam who recites the elements of the periodic table to make himself slow down, lol, nice touch.
dangermouse00 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009