Reviews for At First Sight
fairyfloz chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
This was great. I loved the way Michelle couldn't figure out Tony's signals, flirting or platonic? You captured them both perfectly.

Thanks a lot for writing and please update soon.
realornotreal22 chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
My favorite line: “If I had known CTU agents were as gorgeous as you, I’d have been a terrorist." Lol. Update soon! Great story.
realornotreal22 chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Lol. That was cute. Loving it.
realornotreal22 chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Aw. Always the chivalrous one. Lol.
realornotreal22 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Love it. Snide remarks. Totally Tony and Michelle. D
SErinS chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Keep going I like this of the worst things 24 did was to kill off death is the reason I don't watch 24 now.
sestone chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Love the story I'm a huge tony and michelle fan I cryed so hard when I thought they died please continue
crazy4thesun chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
OMG this story's so good! I love it! Well, i love all Tony/Michelle stories- they are the cutest couple ever! I miss them... :( But anyways, this is off to a great story. Not enough stories about Tochelle before season 2, and you're a great writer. Can't wait for more!

P.S. Sorry i'm like seriously sugar-high right now. Ate way too much candy... And i'm about to watch the first 4 eppies of 24... cause i taped them... and they have Tony in them again! :) (Well, i'm hoping he's not like just in the first eppie or something... that would suck. I guess I'll find out soon...)

P.P.S. Sorry- again- that was just a lot of random info you probably don't care about lol. I'm not usually like this. Blame the sugar. And the Tony. :D

AND GREAT JOB AGAIN!
bruninhagalle chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Hey! I'm brazilian and I also write Tony and Michelle stories. I believe we have to keep them alive, right?

Anwyay, I started reading this story of yours today and I've just finished this fourth chapter and I want more! :D It's a very nice story and I hope you don't stop writting it.
crazylove06 chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jurojin chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Good chapter
OutCold chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Don't you love/hate those writers who make you NEED to read the next chapter? coughlikeyoucough
Jurojin chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
Heh. Poor Tony, he has no idea.

Would this ever happen? Not really, but you write well so it's still fun to read.
OutCold chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Who cares if it would never really happen? That was brilliant. Now I really, really, really, really can't wait for Chapter 4!
crazylove06 chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Aww, the ending is cute. Looks like Tony's a little nervous.