Reviews for Hurt, Cope, Heal
Arw165 chapter 25 . 6/26
That story would be much more enjoyable, if Naruto an Sasuke stopped arguing so much. I mean, I understand bickering all the time, that's how they are with calling names etc, but these are not little arguments. They say really mean, hurtful stuff all the time. It's tiring after few chapters. For a moment I thought they were bipolar, because there are tender, affectionate scenes and few seconds later they insult each other in a way, that makes other Sasunaru fics pale in comparison. If they are not bipolar, then they are like immature kids, who can't keep their mouths shut when it counts the most and they know exactly what to say to hurt each other the most. It's incredible, how stubborn they get, especially after one side apologies at once for saying something stupid, prolonging the situation, which won't end up well (I mean, everytime one of the them leaves, the other gets attacked, enemy uses those moments apart, hardly exciting after few times :). And while it's true Naruto seems weaker then Sasuke (call him damsel in distress) his tongue can be as vicious as Sasuke's. Their verbal fights are much worse than physical ones.
They should really chill out more and weigh their own words more.

The part with Akatsuki, Itachi and why they wanted Naruto feels really rushed, especially at the end.
TheGhostOfYaoi chapter 2 . 3/28
HAHAHA sasuke no sex for you
Poisoned Pink chapter 25 . 12/29/2015
I think that you're a very very talented writer. Seriously you're stories are so well written you make me want to love them. But sadly I can't bring myself to. I've noticed that especially in this story and Swim With Me to The Edge there is a bery big issue that I can't possible ignore. In Sasuke and Naruto's relationship there is a huge imbalance in power. Sasuke is always very very strong and Naruto is very very weak. Now even if you do consider Naruto to be the uke/submissive member in the relationship that doesn't really mean that this big imbalance is normal or okay. It isn't healthy for one member of a relationship to hold 99% of the power in a relationship, to always be the one that saves the other and makes the decisions. Imbalances in power like this often result in abise in a relationship whether it be emotional or physical. And not even fictional characters are safe from this. We can notice this is the way Sasuke slaps Naruto when he stares freaking out. Sasuke uses a combination of his strength and inflicting pain to control Naruto's actions and emotions. I don't believe that you had any intention on doing this but if is was done regardless. In the future I hope you take this into consideration. Thank you
OrangeStar802 chapter 25 . 2/18/2015
This fic really puts a whole new meaning to hurt/comfort, angst and 'you can't give a guy a break'. I am not entirely sure how I feel about this fic though. For one, Naruto is quite obviously a damsel in distress, always getting hurt like a few HOURS just after his last injury or something. On the other hand, his reactions don't really border on to overexaggeration like yea I guess you'd have to understand where he's coming from but being an avid reader of strong, optimistic Naruto fics, this is just a really new plot to me. However, I couldn't deny that the arguments that endlessly go on between Sasu and Naru were just deliciously awesome. Call me a sadist but yea I've been trying to look for a hurt/comfort fic this intense my whole life and okay it is amazing. I enjoyed myself thanks so much for writing this :)
berry5tz chapter 25 . 1/7/2015
It took me a few days to read this one. I really enjoyed it. Though I found Sasuke and Naruto 's relationship a little rocky at first. As things continued to heat up. I found pacing myself was a good idea. You, see I'm not used to so much angst. Lol. But the story was so intriguing that I was determined to finish it. I'm glad I did.

Naruto went through hell and back. I can understand why he felt the way he did. That much abuse and trauma is bound to cause you to have issues. Especially, as it seemed to never end. There were a few times when I felt that he was a little to childish. For example, when Sasuke told him to stay home and rest because he had a concussion. The doctor had told them that Kiba,wouldn't be awake until the next day. And honestly Kiba wasn't leaving the hospital anytime soon . Not after he had several hours of surgery. Naruto could have let a couple of days go by and it would have been okay. He could have healed from his own injuries. The way Sasuke had asked him too.

Sasuke had his own issues too of course. One being never opening up to Naruto when something is wrong. I found it interesting that as a lawyer Sasuke needed his clients to open up to him for him to help them in their case. But yet he couldn't open up to Naruto for the longest time. I seriously had doubts they would even make it for awhile.

His not being able to understand Naruto's trauma and yet understanding the signs of panic from him .kept making me think"Sasuke, what the hell?" Sasuke would have so much patience and then have none. I think he was wearing down from the stress of their situation as well.

I wish I could have been there with from the beginning of writing this one. I know I enjoyed some of the author's notes as well as the story. My favorite being about when everyone was complaining about so much angst and no fluff. When you relented a little and said ok, people sheesh. I couldn't help but laugh a little...well okay, I laughed a lot! But thanks for putting up with it and continuing on. Some writers get pretty annoyed by some of the reviewers to the point to just quit. So thank you. Thank you very much.
itanarucute chapter 25 . 12/27/2014
This story is awesome love it u know it uses like u got a thing for tiger with how many times u used it but o well nice story again
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Love it
yome- san chapter 18 . 10/4/2012
sakura got slapped (yes!)and poor kiba got hurt(oh no!) what else will happen
yome- san chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
-.- how long till naruto opens the door 1...2...3...4...5...6...
edy-chan chapter 25 . 4/10/2012
That was a great plot bunny you had there ;D Personally I don't like that much fanfics in which Naruto acts like a damisel in distress, depending on Sasuke all the time, begging him to not leave him after Sasuke was the one to screw up and being a total asshole, but the story itself was quite good. I'll admit I shed a few tears now and then T_T and the plot was entertaining, keeping the reader in the dark, as to what will happen next ;) Good work :)
Rufus chapter 25 . 8/6/2011
I'm so glad I found this story, and even more glad that I decided to stick with it! At first, I didn't exactly like your style, but the suspense in the first few chapters got me hooked. You have a lot of talent, and as I read I could see how you improved over the corse of this story. It really felt like I was reafing a novel. I'll have you know that this is the first story that moved me enough for me to leave a teviee on
narutoluvr4evr chapter 25 . 6/10/2011
Simply amazing beyond words. You've really tapped into the personality of each character, and I absolutely love how you portrayed the trial scenes. Don't ever stop writing!
ZarahJade chapter 25 . 5/25/2011
This story was absolutely amazing! I fell in love with it! Thank you sooooo much for sharing this with ! You're a great author!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 25 . 4/30/2011
nothing better than a happy ending
scarylolita chapter 25 . 2/3/2011