Reviews for The Isabella
Richard Beckett chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wow, that's a great story! You write really well, and the style seems pretty similar to Eoin Colfer's, too. I like it!
whoa chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
wow it has been a few years scince i read airman, but i thought this was really good :D
EVERanOptimist chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
wow this is really good. I thought it was funny how Otto called. Poor conner. Why didn't Isabella know he was branded? Or that he was part of the battering rams? I really liked it though.
archmedess chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i just want to say that I really liked your story
221b-whovian chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Very good! I love Airman so much, and I wish there were more fanfics. in this fandom :( But I really liked your story, though at times the sentence flow was a little off. But other than that, thanks for a great read!:)
Emmsey Squire chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Aw... I love it!
x.Dancing.Queen.x chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
that was really good! you've probably noticed this, but the way conor says, "Me too" at the end sort of makes it seem like he'll miss himself. anyway, you're a great writer. will it continue?
missoswiin chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Really cool!

I loved Airman, and there are barely any fanfics. This is good though, and you've got the characters right. Well done!

:) LtH
Pyro'sBest chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
this is really good, update soon!
the one who breathes nitrogen chapter 1 . 3/13/2009

I know. A very long review. your eyes must be half dead!
Raisins-and-Kleenex chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Nice job, for just your second fic. OOH! I can't believe they give me 10,0 characters for a review. I wonder how long 10,0 characters would be... and how anyone could possibly have that much to say. You'd need to find a really bad fic and then critique everything in it... but that's beside the point. I like that you named the plane The Isabelle, because Colfer never really closed that, did he? Little cutsieness with Isabella and Conor. I wonder if she'll end the branding practice... probably. That sounds like her. Anyway, good job, and I look forward to stuffs you may publish later (or have already published).
Shadowed Reality chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I am speechless after reading this... That was amazing... I will never forget this part of the ending. you are amazing.
bigv chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
hey that was ausome. yo should write more fanfics for Airman. it stinks that there are only 2.