Reviews for Finally
tkim619 chapter 1 . 2/18
FINALLY! THEY FOUND WHTS BELONG TO THEM
I loved this story and always hated the pairings from the last 2 books. I can see both Ginny and Ron acting the way they do here.

Since it was not said, I'm assuming Hermione is not a virgin like Harry since she was engaged for 7 years and only questioned if she really loved Ron for the last 3 years.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Weasleys with hang ups. Who would ever have thought! 8)

D. Page Robin
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Yes, this sounds almost right. Ron is spoiled and self-centered, and he wants a mistress to cater to his every whom, not a wife and mother with responsibilities and kids to tend. Good for you, Hermione. Kick him to the curb!

The part that sounds wrong is Ginny. I can believe her not wanting kids, but not because she is afraid. I think Ginny is like Ron and does not want to be tied down to kids. Also, I don't believe she was ever that innocent after all the boys she took to the broom cupboards. I've always thought Ginny wanted to live the lifestyle of the rich and famous, not the comfy, quiet, family-filled life for which Harry longed. Ginny married the BWL in her fantasies, but she got Harry - the real Harry - instead, and she didn't like it. Well, good riddance!

Harry and Hermione, yeah!
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Lots of smiles! Wonderful, like to see the happy endings especially with the babies...
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Interesting. Weird for that poor guy, though...
hermietwister123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
that was such a great story can u do a sequel
jessica chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
awesome you should carry it on
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ginny was very wrong in milking the marriage as long as she did and Harry should have had it annulled in the first year. You cannot get love from someone who refuses to show it to you no matter how much you love them.
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
You have done well!

I sometimes wonder about the little odd things changed and their tremendous impact about the changes resulting of it.
I'm delighted with your brain-flashes and what you make out of it.

It has been some years since you made this.

I read most of your story's and hope you find time to make some more of this kind.
Great time warps ore super-Harry ones are not so much fun as the fine ones with romantic interactions and relationship.
Especially the ones wit POV Hermione ore Harry ore Neville can be much more entertaining i think.

Keep going, Your marvelous.

I like your imagination and your blooming pictures you create.
dadby chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I LOVE YOUR ONE SHOT! ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Good story!
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
love it
PSay chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This is an excellent story. Who would ever suspect that a Weaseley wouldn't want children. A Very different story with a great outcome for Harry and Hermione. Thanks for writing. This is very good. pms