Reviews for Hush
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Awwww...so cute. I have to admit, I have wondered the same things about Akira. He doesn't really seem to have much of a family life at all. But Shirogane is there to help!

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
whatever chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
this is so...i don't know, maybe it's so peaceful, quiet and i like this one shot
InsidiousLullaby chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This. Is. Amazing.
So quiet. Whispery almost.
Incredible atmosphere you've created.
Love.
Solider of Lucifer chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I really like this story
Confeito chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Lovely fic _
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh, my God, this was so beautifully written! You really got these two in character. Marvelous job!
Mutty chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I don't know what to say more than this pair's so cute.

Thanks.
Weinerdog of Death and Doom chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
oh. Me likey.

It has good grammar and no spelling mistakes that I noticed (something I enjoy) and I think that it's good that you justify your point of view. I don't mind long author's notes, I write them in there too sometimes...

I'd write more but a) I'm supposed to be putting pages together for yearbook and b) this story is beyond-words awesome.

-Wd
herbblood chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
i like it
Maze Puppet chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
*feels warm and fuzzy on the inside*

That is so cute..._

Shirogane is just the sort of person that Akira needs.

Good job!

-Maze Puppet
Dust to Dusk chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I love all the detail and effort you put into constructing Akira's home life. We really never found out anything about his family in the show, and I think you did a good job constructing a probable scenario. You created a very sweet and romantic feeling without having to resort to smut.
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That's so sweet and yet nolstalgic! I'm jealous
Sakuya01 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I was actually debating on whether or not to leave a review since there are thirteen reviews here (13's such a good number...). But then it seemed a bit rude to fave this without leaving a comment first. If it counts for something, I don't have any issue with long sentences; I think they can be pretty nice if they're putting a thought across :)
hikari.chan0915 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
kyaa this is so cute! thanks for making such a great story! :3

0915
softdreamer chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
in the manga and anime there is little to almost none explaining their feelings seriously and why they are the way they are

thanks for this fic