Reviews for Criminally Insane
Dei chan chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!This is so darn addicting!I wish there was more *_* i think its the best sasodei story Ive read so far.3!
MyBlueEyes chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I KNEW IT! My first guess at the first chapter was that the killers were Sasori and Deidara, but as the story continued i doubted it. I got confused. And when you revealed that Deidara was one of the killers but didn't reveal that Sasori was the other I was like 'HUHHHHH?!' But then I thought 'Nah, Sasori is probably just a good actor . And I was right! YAY!

Reaaaalllly good story, loved it!
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Le gasp!What's gonna happen now?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
ok? so the killer's were sasori and deidara? but at the same time they were with the police?
OMG I LOVE EPIC PLOT TWIST'S LIKE THAT YOUR AWSOME!
XD
Mittens919 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
You sneaky... XD I cant believe I thought it was Haku and Zabuza, than I thought it was Itachi and Deidara, or Sasuke and Naruto, than I found out it was Deidara! And than Sasori! Very nice story.
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Mur, u, u... WEASEL! You said his name was said, and u made the waiter Naruto, So I would think that. I feel stupid vv I actually thought it was Naruto and Sasuke. Not that I like that pairing, just that's what I thought. :shrug: Well, I wouldn't make a very good cop
Jinxed22 chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Awesome work! It was such a twist in it, pretty good! Your a great writer, and I love the spiney chair part :p

Write an epiloge! That would be great :D
MaiyaJay chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Wow, when i read the last chapter i felt like puking and i cried.

Then i read this one and was all like *FANGIRL SQUEE*

Those are two things i have NEVER done while reading a story.

Well Done. :)
soulsaxophonedeiplayssaxophon chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
honestly regardless of others oppions, i LOVED chapter 4 becaus ei wasnt expecting it i was reading it on my phone then it died before chapeter 5, i cried, jumped outta bad , woke my sister up, pulled my deidara plushie outtta my bag (i travel alot so i had forgotten to get it outta my bag,) hugged the deidara plushie, through him to the floor ,hugged him angin and screamed "why, how could you do that to sasori?1?" , know my little sister thinks im insane... who am i kidding she thought i was before...but my point remains (also, keep in mind it was like 1am and i was high on sugar.)
Deiplayssaxophone chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
I cried...poor sasori!
N Harmonic chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
you need an epilouge. sori didn't propse to dei
A Ravens Dream chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
:) Haha, I knew it was either Sasori or Deidara who was one of the killers. But, I think Sasori is the other killer...
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
100th Review!

...It needed to be said
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
I knew it was Deidara and Sasori XD Lolz

This thing that made me realise it was when Deidara found his footprints and rubbed them out. why would he bother rubbing out his footprints?

I also thought so with the similarity between the sex scenes between Okami and Kitsuna and Sasori and Deidara, how they were pretty similar

I laughed when Itachi got shot in the face XD Lolz I'm terrible

Keep up the writing -
xxikurumixx chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
plz keep going i love it