Reviews for Moon Buggy Dance
FirePower18 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Your Story was amzing I'm gonna dream about sweet dreams ;)
THE EVIL OF CRITICS UNITED chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
FAR FAR AWAY THERE WAS A LAND CALLED ! EVERYONE WAS HAPPY UNTIL ONE DAY AN EVIL DICTATOR NAMED DARK JEW XOX CAME AND TOOK OVER THE LAND! SHE SET UP A CAMP CALLED CRITICS UNITED! SHE EVENTUALLY BEGAN TO USE PROPAGANDA CALLED "REVIEWING" "BETAING" AND "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM" THESE TECHNIQUES WORKED AND GOT OVER ONE MILLION FOLLOWERS!

THE BRAVE WARRIORS THEY CALL "TROLLS" FOUGHT AGAINST THEM BUT FAILED!
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love this story! This is the fifth time I've read it!
Thy Name is Black chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was very cute!
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Perfect; bursted a gut laughing at Chase's last line! Poor guy, must have really sensitive ears.
Cold War Takeover chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
XD This is awesome. Playing with bunnies? ROFL! (I literally did fall out of my chair because I was laughing so hard. My mom looked at me like I was an idiot.)

Well, this is about as funny as a june bug is buggy. (This is a revised version of one of my fave Clay phrases: This is buggier than a june bug.)
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Sa!

I applaud you for being the first to actually write something while using Katnappe in the character selection box! Nobody seems to want to go near her for some reason.

This fic, in itself was actually next to perfect, in all it's forms. A few grammer errors, but that is easilly forgivable for all your hard work on this. ;3