Reviews for Bondage Style!
SkkyFish chapter 23 . 4/26
Well after three days of reading from begining to end, I have to say "Bondage Style" has pretty much done everything I hoped it would. A fun story that had me chuckling here and there through out its length.

One of my concerns was how it would end, but you managed to keep the tone of the story going all the way to the end. This is nice to have, as you didnt just toss lemons/limes or gore in and kept it pretty much respectible and left those moments be mentioned but not really be in there. (Once again very respectible)

A fun read all around that pretty much covered most plot points and ended on a good note.
Blademaster1177 chapter 23 . 4/16
You should really make sequel to this or at least an Omake of obito meeting naruto lol
dethdraco666 chapter 23 . 4/6
So I know you didn't like this story towards the end but can you make a sequal? Like I really like this story and I feel a sequal would be really cool
Soul Reaper With a Core Drill chapter 23 . 3/30
this story dose diserve a sequel its great not realy what i expected though but once i started reading it i really couldnt stop like everything its not perfect but its pretty damn close hopefuly it dose get a sequel it would be great to see especialy after the last chapter
...someone should probably steal that Temari doll from him. Somehow I think it'd be safer for him to not have it.
Oh Kakashi, you may have spoken the truth, but you still would have been late if that didn't happen.
Densetsu Kiseki chapter 23 . 2/15
I would have loved to see what would have happened when they returned to Konoha...Even if it were a long one shot.
dovakiin365 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Why did you stop when it started to develop into a very good read
viperkit chapter 23 . 12/13/2016
i wish you'd do a sequel this story is awesome
raw666 chapter 23 . 10/16/2016
Good job and hope you keep on writing.
lou2003us chapter 23 . 10/13/2016
Great story.

Hoping for a sequel
avatoa chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
Yeah, that is not gonna happen.
avatoa chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
Ok, WTAF man?!
jsphrio chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Posted after reading whole thing.
this got me reading things iv would of never look at before
jsphrio chapter 23 . 7/31/2016
NOT A FLAME.

well I was right about one thing involving this story, that I was going to be laughing, but instead of laughing at it i was laughing with it.