Reviews for Bondage Style!
avatoa chapter 8 . 8/19
Yeah, that is not gonna happen.
avatoa chapter 7 . 8/19
Ok, WTAF man?!
jsphrio chapter 1 . 7/31
Posted after reading whole thing.
this got me reading things iv would of never look at before
jsphrio chapter 23 . 7/31
NOT A FLAME.

well I was right about one thing involving this story, that I was going to be laughing, but instead of laughing at it i was laughing with it.
jsphrio chapter 11 . 7/30
THIS IS NOT A FLAME...

when I first read this I knew I would not be able to read past chapter 3, that this was going to be cringe worthy stupid I mean crap its called bondage style for flipping sakes, but I decided to humor myself and read such and obviously bad fanfiction in order to make me appreciate the good ones.

in the first chapter I admitted there were some funny parts but I knew it was not going to, last long. In the second chapter I had believed I was the third chapter I thought it was ok so I decided to go to the next chapter then the next so on so forth untill I relized I was on the 11 chapter, realizing that I judge a book not by its cover but by its title but was happy that I happend to pick the book up anyways.
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 23 . 7/27
Please update.
jackalope33 chapter 23 . 7/24
haha, this story cracked me up on so many occasions, like this chapter... the akatsuki on a road trip to the leaf? hahaha...

anyways i think that this is an awesome idea that i feel is extremely teasing to readers. giving us so many suggestive images and leaving us high and dry! could you maybe create a remake that includes those lemons? though you left a chance for a squeal even though you said its done...
EdoLevy chapter 6 . 7/13
okay. so I know this story is a few years old but wow it's absolutely funny and I love it. and yes Sas-uke [let's be real he's a bottom] is so Damn gay it hurts
sistercity chapter 23 . 7/9
Recently read this for the first time. Started off doubtful, due to the name, but was convinced before halfway when I went to bed laughing, and woke up the next morning looking forward to more. Thank you for writing this.

Many kudos.
Detinc chapter 23 . 6/26
A wonderful story. Well written and worth a chuckle. Can't believe I have missed this hidden gem for this long.
Wishfull-star chapter 23 . 6/23
this story was amazing I loved it:) is there a sequel? anyway I loved it and I have to thank you for writing it:)
AnonymousAvenger chapter 8 . 6/19
Isn't the "Waaah, my Naruto is SO MANLY!" a line from Ranma 1/2 in the form of "My son is SO MANLY!" -Nodoka Saotome
fringeperson chapter 23 . 6/16
Thank you for a very enjoyable read!
tastybigsexy chapter 23 . 6/15
You wove a great story. I only wish there was more bondage style.
Foxy-Floof chapter 23 . 6/15
OMG, so adorable!

Also, I'd dearly love to see a sequel. Even a series of one-shots. I'm not hard to please. But this Bondage-Style Uzumaki... it's contagious, and addictive, and I loved it.