Reviews for I'll Most Likely Kill You In The Morning
AlexiasBlake chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Oh, Geez... that was the most roll on the floor hilarious disclaimer I've ever read...
zanthinegirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Hee! What a great intro- best disclaimer ever!
libraflyter chapter 20 . 10/13/2003
You rock! Love it. Crazy and should be in the insane asylum fun, but isn't that the best kind?
Keith Collins chapter 9 . 4/16/2003
Hokey Pokey - had me crying with laughter. Brilliant.
QueenC chapter 20 . 8/12/2002
You guys rule. I just spent the whole night up reading this story and I love it! Just a couple of things (seeing that this is a review, and I should use it to i's full extent) In the begining, you had some weird past tense thing going on, good job dropping it. It was ircksome. Also, you could add a few more 'Said Spike', or 'Buffy replied', or 'Peaches commented'just for better understanding of whats going on. Other then that, you rule! Bwahaha!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2002
lmao...great fic, the Angel bashing is the cherry on top
rainyday88 chapter 20 . 7/18/2002
this fic got a recomendation so i decided to come read it... *very* happy that i did... it was amazing... very very funny. love the picking on angel thing and you actually made me like xander... just one thing... what movie does "i'll most likely kill you in the morning" come from? *gives hopelessly cofused look* heh... thanx for writing... your wonderful writers. :)
Chantelli chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Hi! i was wondering if I could post your story on my site?

chantellispoilers/fanficandspoilers-4
jo chapter 18 . 3/12/2002
with a title like that how could anyone not read this ! I love that film, I love this fic - can't wait to read the sequel & I love Mr Gordo - hope he features loads in the next one.
Jane McCartney chapter 20 . 3/11/2002
Shelley's Drake Roberts? Really? I didn't know that! Uh, yes, I'm dying without you guys updating Camelot. It's awesome!
welshalienfreak chapter 19 . 2/28/2002
Yay! This story is great and so are the disclaimers, but i did a bad thing i read Camelot is a Silly Place two are comedy geniuses!
Beth chapter 19 . 2/16/2002
Wow! that was such a brilliant story. I loved it! not sure about the giles/anya thing but i worked well in the story!

I want...no need more!

Kelley and Shelley- your such brilliant writers!
MellyKen chapter 19 . 1/19/2002
now that was just cruel! write more soon! that was really good, and i like Spike and Xander being friends... good job. : )
Giggle Girl chapter 19 . 1/13/2002
Extremly good probably the best one I've ever read
cyberwulf chapter 6 . 1/8/2002
Funny things: Angel's fear of birds. Gunn's Gameboy. Monty Python and the Holy Grail being real! I am lovin' this fic.