Reviews for Favors
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 2/6
I just have to say once again how much I absolutely ADORE this story. Your portrayal of the characters is so true and it's an amusing scenario to find them in. And of course Alec is total hotness! Love, love, love.
JenJen chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Your Alec is spot on!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
lol
l chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Lol! This was great and really funny and hot. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
alwaysandforever08 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I enjoyed it, great job!
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Good Story. It is great to hear everyones take of what happend after Freak Nation. I always wondered about the fake relationship, the handholding with Logan, you covered it well. So good story. Good dialog. I'll have to check out some others. As for updating, at least you are posting, I'm too much of a coward.
Caruka chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
WONDERFULL! Very comitted to the original characters! I would sugest you consider continuing this story! Theres lots of potential for a classic MA romance!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Awesome!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
OMG I LOVE IT! I could actually see Max asking Alec to do a favor and Alec suggesting that. Brilliant!
musicalpsychology chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
you have their voices down, i love that. and my god, alec is hot. so good. love it.
Lutheyl chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I really liked it! Nice dose of healthy smut! :) Keep up the good work!
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Logan certainly needs to get a clue, doesn't he? Hee hee about Alec pinching the bra!
bewarethemelodrama chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Kudos on the characterisation. It's spot on (for me at the very least). There was some real intensity here, and you do dialogue superbly. Probably linking to the hold you have on the characterisation.

Lovely work :)

p.s. one error that stood out to me, 'sneaky basted' instead of 'bastard', no big deal but it made me giggle.
Punkie chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Short, sweet and sexy and I absolutely loved it! :)

Although, I would like to know what Alec did with his stolen goods. ;) LOL. Great job on this.

~Punkie
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I love this. I Can’t even believe that I haven’t read it yet. The MA was amazing. I'd say that there would be nothing more convincing than this. Now if only they would convince themselves that they were in no way faking it.