Reviews for Chased By The Shadows
M. Louise E chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
I guess this isn't going to get finished. From what I read so far it is wonderful. :D
Beloved Daughter chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
Really cool story! I just hope that you will update again sometime soon! :)
mbj chapter 22 . 10/13/2012
Really love this story, I hope you're able to finish it! Like your other NCIS stories too.
Velossian chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
I loved this stoy and lved that Tony and jkte got together ad that the lovel that they felt ws really itt was realistic how the characters dealt with it. i hope that the next bok reflexs how tony and the tea deal with Mossad Ziva david and hope that it includes a scene where Zifa finds him at Kate's grave and how they react and up to the episode after Ziva's return from Somalia
julie250 chapter 22 . 8/1/2010
Thanks for updating this story, looking forward to reading more soon. Julie xx
Sarah1965 chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
I'm glad you're continuing with the story, I was afraid you'd given up on it! Seems like Tony needs some Gibbs style tlc here, Gibbs would be able to see right through him!
angeleyes46 chapter 22 . 7/29/2010
keep up the great work
sarahsrr chapter 22 . 7/29/2010
Hey ! Glad to see this back. Yeah Tony uses drinking as a way of hiding from or hiding his feelings. Dealing with the Plague and loosing Kate had made things tough. But at least he was with a friend who cares. And Abby being so concerned about Tony not contacting her. I just love those two and it was so sweet of her to check up on him. Looking forward to the rest!

Sarah
Net Sparrow chapter 22 . 7/29/2010
I assume this is not going well. But your story is. More sick Tony ahead ? Great chapter.
NickTonyK chapter 22 . 7/29/2010
Great chapter! Love it!
wandamarie chapter 22 . 7/29/2010
Net Sparrow chapter 21 . 5/23/2010
O you are continuing this story with a "Book 2", fine. Yes, Tony need a little help after his plague and Kates death so soon afterwards. Devastating. For Tony, not your story, which is well done as usual. Thanks for sharing.
SmileyDJingles chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
Very good story!
Cat C chapter 21 . 2/10/2010
Beautifully written story. You've captured the characters so well. My eyes filled with tears several times. You started Book 2, but then just stopped updating. It's been over 5 weeks - are you going to continue this story. I've added this to my story alert. Please continue.

Cat
books-n-cookies chapter 21 . 1/7/2010
aww :( its so sad that kate died. though the story is still really good. great job!