Reviews for Human
akane sarumara chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I love the idea of him being really human and showing ananother side of the Major, too:) Poor him... Very well written: touching, and the Major never ever seemed OOC a little bit:)
The-Other-Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
COMMENTING ON MYSELF! XD
Mademoiselle-Loyale491 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I'm such a sap! I cried too! ;-; I too like the idea of another side of the Major, even though he's not even in my top ten favourite Hellsing characters (though I'm sure he's in my top fifteen now because of you). I personally understand how someone could care more for their child than their partner, though it's never happened to me before.

Anyway, do you actually know German or do you use a translator? I tried putting the engraving on the tombstone into a translator, since I have yet to officially start learning German, and I got a translation that was a little messed up but mostly understandable. Could you possibly tell me what you wrote?
KougaLuvR15 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Hey Angel..this is Raven. This was really good! I loved it! It's really..nice and interesting to see Major as a REAL human. It made me cry. Very well written!
Haissan chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Well written, and a beautiful story. Sad, but nice.
mike chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
It was very good! I loved the concept and the nice imagery in the story. I especially liked the interpretation of another side to the Major.
blacksand1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
*sniffle* Poor Major TTTT *is shot*

Anyway, that was very emotional and very nice, I also like the idea of a real human Major _ I kinda cried a little when reading this((Listening to 'Hallelujah' by Rufus Wainright helped me with that XD;;))