Reviews for Paths
Amrun chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I love how you twisted this fairy tale to fit the world so well. I really enjoyed it, especially because it had the darker tone of the original tales.
Tranquil Girl chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Cute _
ReedHardWriter chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
brandilynlococo chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
this story is awsome

plese write some more kakasaku stories ~_~
pamellka chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Love it~ MORE ONESHOTS PLZ! Especially about KakaSaku!
sophia666 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I loved the irony of that last sentence, and the story. Great writing.
TeamTHEFT chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Taht was amazing!
hasu86 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
A wonderful piece! I really love the rework on fairy tales, I feel it just takes everything to a whole new level of imagination. The last line is definitely my favorite, it just really brought everything together. I absolutely enjoyed every moment of this.

Creirdyddlydd chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I first read this on the KakaSaku archive, but I don't think I ever reviewed. Sorry...bad about that. _

Read it again when I saw you posted here and it reminded me of just how much I adored this story and still do. I can't help but love heroic Kakashi. (dreamy sigh)

And then that last line of Sakura's...the cool one-liners always hook me and those are what I remember long after reading the story. The only thing missing from this is Kakashi's reaction to that sentence. It would probably have taken something away from the fic, you know, leave a little mystery. But still, I would love to have seen how he reacted. I love your one-shots and can't wait to read more from you! Smooches!
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Hello again! (actually, I'm not sure whether you'll remember me or not... XD)

But now for the review: Brilliant job! :) I just love your writing style. And yay, I can't wait to see the one-shots you'll be posting! ;) But when are you going to update Simple Things? I hope it's soon! XD

Recently, I got my friend to read it (which was a real accomplishment, trust me- when I told her that I found an AMAZING new Naruto story that I was going to force her to read, she gawked at me when she found out it was Kakashi/Sakura and refused to read it. That is until a few days ago, after much begging and pleading on my part! LOL) and she LOVED it! I'm talking about a complete conversion here!

I don't know if you remember my review from that story, but I said something like reading Simple Things and then something else is like going from one of the Harry Potter books to some mediocre piece of crap book.

When she finished what I have printed out (everything you have posted so far- LOL, What can I say, I'm obsessed!) I told her what I said in my review to you and then SHE said she couldn't even read The Tales of Beedle the Bard that she got for Christmas because all she wanted to do was read an update from you! XD So, there you have it, you've surpassed Harry Potter in our minds! LOL.

Wow, sorry for the freakishly long and stalkerish review here... XD Hope to read some more from you soon! :)

darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
THis is totally brilliant! i even love the lil red incorporation!

Faving this!

Jemiul chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
a fantastic story. Why don't you continue it? It's a good one, I'd love to read more.

Keep up the great work.