Reviews for Mock Suburbia
Teenage Weasel chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Oh mi gosh... I ... Love you. I’ve read all your stories and have to say there theeeeeeeee mooooooost fanfics I’ve EVER READ! EAVER! It feels like IM watching the show again. I laughed SO HARD the Japanese could hear me! Maby you and I could work on a fanfic together soon.
Ty Tanium chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Great story! 5/5

while this story isn't really a pairing fiction, the subtle GxF moments were funny

Good work mate
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
i cant believe that i read a 'script' fic, and i love every minute of it.

Its like waching the show again, thank you for that...
JakeCrusher chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This story is hilarious, it might be worth knowing that a group of Crows is called a Murder.
PizzaCatDavid chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
True to SPC humour.

No one can better. Keep it up.
Some1Else chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Decent. I enjoyed the atmosphere you built around the neighborhood and the houses. Empty homes can be somewhat eerie given the right circumstances. It was interesting to see the Big Cheese do most of the work himself for once. I was almost hoping it would have been vampires or zombies as Guido suspected to mix it up a bit, but the plot the Big Cheese had for this one also worked. Aside from that all of your other usual strengths are apparent here although it's easy to see that this is indeed an older idea of yours, which is interesting.

But that comment Guido made about the lawn gnomes being there now, but tomorrow. . .who knows? That made the story. Speedy raving about how Big Cheese was a madman was also great. The scene where Speedy and Guido try and get into Peter's house was also amusing. The gnomes did it, though. Total lol.

Good work.
Legioner chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Godd story, hey, why was Speedy so irratated about Polly make a sandwich to Guido, is it connected with "The big comet capter" ending of 2 part?