Reviews for Everyone Who Casts A Shadow
OverHereNow chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
you should write a sequal merlin and aruther meet sora or roxas or axel that would be good great story by the way )
Night Train FM chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I've only seen an episode or so of Merlin, but I still loved Arthur and his banter with Riku. You gave them a genuinely funny, interesting dynamic and managed to leave me wishing they could've hung out and fought crime - uh, evil - together more. Nice job.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This should be in the crossover section.

Brilliant one-shot, absolutely beautiful. Character development is really good and poor Arthur when her saw Mickey. *snicker*

Keep writing!
Ready-made Prodigy chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
It would have been cool if Merlin was Arthur's Nobody. In fact, that would have been hella cool. Not a bad fic though.
therest chapter 1 . 1/15/2009

Well, we don't particularly know each other, but I've been a fan of your writing since I was a wee lass reading CCS fanfiction at my public library. (and KH fic too, of course.) Have you read rageprufrock's Merlin fic? You have, right? If not, I think you would like it, judging by your writing style. It's crazy that so many amazing authors are getting into Merlin. I'm realy excited about it, actually. I think it's probably the allure of Bradley James' chin.

So about your story...

I really enjoyed it. Riku is my favorite KH character, and Arthur is def my favorite Merlin character too, and they were both characterized really well. Riku is so bitter. And Arthur... well, I guess Merlin hasn't shown up yet, so Arthur must be pretty young. He's already got that noble and yet so sarcastic side to his personality. I loved that he ALMOST tried to pick Riku up, but decided not to. He's such a spoiled brat, hee hee.

If you ever write Merlin fic again, I humbly request that you put Merlin himself in. He's such a silly Irish boy, seriously. :)

Thanks for the fic post!
LNicol1990 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I like this story.

I'll admit, I haven't even finished playing the first Kingdom Hearts. But, for some reason, I know some of the plots to the other games. I really should finish Kingdom Hearts.

Cookies for a great story.

*Hands over cookies*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I like how Riku kissed Sora's name. Such a sad fate for Riku to burden. I guess even he forgot Sora at some point. Very very good and I liked it a lot.