Reviews for Naptime and Other Childhood Misfortunes
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I usually don't like AU stories like this but Mara is just so cute and everyone is so well written! Keep up the good work! :)
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow. You have really made Mara into a little terror, haven't you? :D I feel sorry for Dick. But this was really funny. It makes sense that Dick and Babs' kid would be really smart. I enjoyed reading this.
digi-gal-rox chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
this is really cute. i lurv it!
Misha chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Adorable. Mara was a handful to say the least. And you've got to wonder about the batclan's parenting techniques, but... Obviously it seems to work. These stoires are so cute. It's hard to believe that one little girl could be so much trouble, though. Still, I like how she and Bruce relate. How she listens to him. Already a sign of what will be. Again this was a really cute story. Please, please write more?
Kathryn Angelle chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
I laughed long and loud over this (my brother Rogue Knight made me read it) and my mother had to tell me repeatedly to be-quiet-for-heaven's-sake-because-Travis-was-doing-school. I really love it because I'm a babysitter who would really rather lock the brats in the broom closet (j/k- mostly), and because Batman is the only 'superhero' I can stand- he's just so wonderfully grim! Excellent, hysterical story [one tiny thing I feel I -must- mention because I'm a nitpicker and it bugs me; it's not 'here, here' it's 'hear, hear'] *applause*
Brendan Storm chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Thank you thank you thank you! I asked for this fic, and i GOT IT in three hours! It's so good that even the guy that doesn't like your work thinks you have talent. Woo hooo!
Jason chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Wow!

That was grate. It was funny. But at the same time it has some seareious parts. I liked the part when Broose was working on the car and Mara was in the shackles best. This story has made me want to read anything else you've written and thats what I'll go do,,, rite now.

Keep writing your really good!
Facade chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Wow Reich! You're my hero. You write an excellent series and Mara is fantastic. She's definately my fave OC of all time! Keep up the great work.
xxl chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
This is a great story. I really liked it.
Minde chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
As for disclaimer about getting sick of these? Heaven forbid! Keep them coming, I can't get enough. You have the freshest and most enjoyable take on the DC that I've had the chance to enjoy in years.

Good Work! Keep writing!
Brendan Storm chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
And so we see the beginning of Mara's psychosis. She wets on Dick? Like a puppy. She's got em wrapped round her fingers. It is to laugh! You Rock!