Reviews for Scattered
maipigen chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Am I too greedy because I want more? I really love this, it's just so wonderfully sweet. Sad that Lils didn't get someone specific - although a monogamous Lily Kane might be hard to write lol.

Oh please follow this story up with a reunion story of some kind, you could pull it off, I've no doubt.

Happy future writing

ditte mai

denmark
Penny-Royal31 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
I LoVed this story :)
roguerulez chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
this was an awesome story. really really good. i really enjoyed it. I hope you write more VM fics.
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Reminds me of growing up in SoCal with my best friends...loved the ending.
isdonisgood chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
I'm lovin it (as to borrow a phrase from maccas).. its really good and cleverly written and i love the length of the chapters.. i was hooked from the get go.. although i was very glad you portrayed logan the way you did when he was with hannah on the show, it did seem a little out of character at times but it was how he was on the show and nice to know that some one can really portray logan's softer side sometimes too.. other brilliant work keep it up bye
bella chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
i love it

but it seems like that was the ending

i hope it isnt or if it is you write a sequel
Kathy0518 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Awesome awesome LoVe is in the air
bella chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
please update soon

you r leaving me with wanting more
magicisagift chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
update soon please
mp6nov chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
So I originally read this story over at the LiveJournal Veronica Mars fanfiction site, and I loved it there too. I just re-read it, and I can't wait for you to continue! I love how Lilly's alive and her glorious self, and Veronica is still the way we love her on the show. I like the reveal, how it was just a "bam! oh my God!" type of moment. Please finish this story soon!
alullintraffic chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh! I'm a sucker for AU fab four Logan/Veronica fics! I've never read one where Logan is with Hannah while Lilly is still alive. I really love where this is going. In fact, I love this so much it's going into my alert box.

There been such a shortage of amazing VM fics lately! Gems like this really do bring me way too much joy.
LoveForever14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
awh i love it! update soon please
reviewgrl chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
i'm loving the story.

i wonder what is going to happen to hannah?

update soon!
Bluephoenix70 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Ooh, I like it so far. You must update! I love fab four LoVe fics. :)
Bella chapter 1 . 1/5/2009