Reviews for Ratchet, CMO
spycat chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Good to know Beachcomber survived. Maybe it'll be a lesson to him?

I've only seen a few House episodes but I think you did a great job writing this. I like how you wrote Sideswipe more than just a prankster and warrior. He's smart.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
ROFL

Sideswipe's a medic
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was very enjoyable read. Nice mystery and the steps for solving it were well done. You don't have this filed as "Complete" so I hope that you perhaps have another chapter planned. It works as a nice enough one-shot though.
ThunderScythe chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Oh Primus that was wonderful! X3
Negare chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
One of the better mad Ratchet stories I've read. I like the interesting cause of Beachcomber's aliement. Kudos.
DitzyMusicLover chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
that was really good. I'm putting this on my story alerts just in case you do decide to continue this.
Randomstrike chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Sweet

Love this Siders-smarting-that-u-think- fic -

Can't wait for more.
lastditch chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
hahaha yeah pretty much a House episode except in House the patient has at least three near deaths ;D I loved it. I don't know how you came up with it but it was great and it was only Sides' first day! I especially like that as far as giant alien robots go it made sense
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Nicely done! Quite similar to House alright and shows another possible angle of Sideswipe. :)

And, if 'Jack thought the tapeworm was interesting, he should talk with a parasitologist about the oh-so-wonderful side affects.
Elita One chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
lol Sides did good

I remember hat episode from house, the cat had it and than the boy got it, damn that worm was long when they pulled it out.

and those things can survive for years inside you.

lol Ratch is afraid of snakes
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I haven't seen much of House, but I've seen enough of it to say that I think you did a good job with this. I'll be looking out for it.
Water-smurf chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I find this to be a very good fic! Not only is it well written and well thought out, but Ratchet's reactions were very in-character and very House-esq. I also thought that it was great that Sideswipe was actually more than a jock prankster. I don't think I have ever read a fic before where he was actually smart, medically or otherwise, about anything other than pranks and fighting techniques. Everyone's characterizations were spot on, and as an added bonus, my favorite characters all had their little spots on stage. . You translated House very well into Transformers and I would jump at a chance to read more. Kudos, my hat would go off to you if I wore hats.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
A wonderful opening! I really liked the way you characterised Sideswipe as more than just a dumb jock. And Ratchet and House really do have a lot of similarities. LOL Please write more!

_