Reviews for To Love You
It's Still a Secret chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
That was horribly wonderful :/
Made me cry a bit.
Meanie-poooop! But I enjoyed it. So thank yoou.

And I like your display picture!
LAVI 3
(mine is Lavi too :D, beautiful is he not?)

Well down! It was well written!
Lulu De Rushe chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awesome story:) Loved the kukaya hope you write more about these two;)
LTDrocksforever chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I'm a KUKAYA fan I don't like him with Utau because of the age difference she was16 he was 12 it's an 4 year age difference what if she was 20 and he was 16 she would be a pedifile and I just don't like Amu. :( Sorry Kukamu and Kuktua fans!
Scubaaaaa chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE! DAICHI TOO!
Violent.V chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Dayuum..he just had to say those words at the last minute. Darn it, this is so sad..great story, really good. The first sad one including Yaya&Kukai and it was written well.
kittyreilly chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh-my-god! That is so sad, but realy adorable at the same time! Love this story!
Lria chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
oh myy...so not what i expected. so sad. D:

I MEAN I CRIED, COME ON, A LOT! *cries more*

i love this story so much but it made me cry really much.
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Usually Kuukai and Yaya fics are funny, cute, sweet, or something of the sort.

You totally have me crying! *sniffles*

As much as I wasn't looking for this type of fic (I was looking for something to cheer me up), I couldn't resist taking a peek at this fic.

It was very well written! I think my favorite line was, "What was odd was that he smelled like fresh grass and boy shampoo like he had been out." Very odd, considering he had been hospitalized for some time. P

I also like how Yaya refused to change herself just so he could notice her. Too bad she hadn't noticed he always did... (

Great job!

~*Eli
LooneyLockhart chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
omg that was so sad! great one-shot! it made me cry!
LooneyLockhart chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
omg that was so sad! great one-shot! it made me cry!
InsanityKiryuuxD chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
omg! that was soo sad D: im seriously crying and it totally didnt help that a sad love song had to come on D:
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
that's so sad... definately a tear jerker, -sigh-. Now you need to make a really happy oneshot with this pairing, k?
DELiRi0US chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I quite liked this one-shot. :) It was written quite nicely & though I have no idea how it is in relation to the real story it was easy to follow! Amazing! :D Yet there was one point where I got confused when it switched POV's & I thought the first speaker became a lesbian who was in love with her best friend. HAHA shoot me in the head now.

okthx.
MoonlightRush chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Omg! I loved it, there was so much meaning in it. I actually burst into tears, that was so sad, and I'm still crying. Awesome job
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I liked it. It actually made me cry. Well i'm still crying. Nice job with it and i can't wait for your next ones.