Reviews for Crossing the Finish Line
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Just wanted to say how perfect this was because Death Race was on the TV late last night and I was wondering if there was any good fics out. Specifically like this one, really. I wasn't expecting to find anything so good. It just... fits. Like it really happened after the film. It's just so realistic and in-character for the guys and I really like the idea of Jensen, Joe and Chase living in a kinda dysfunctional but perfect little family raising Piper.
I know you wrote it a long time ago now, but I saw from your profile you're still really active and I just wanted to thank you for one of your older works.
So thank-you and I hope you keep writing, because Fanfic needs more writers like you :)
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
How come I never ran into this world before? Sounds interesting.
nothingtoseehere87 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012

I saw Death Race for the first time a couple days ago, and ALL I could think about after the end was, well, basically this fic. It's like you pulled the scenario right out of my head.

I love the way you treated Joe & Jensen's relationship, and the idea of all four of them creating this slightly broken little family together is just heartwarming. Great job!
yaoi2010 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Very well written! I must admit I wasn't expecting that! The characterizations were spot on! I loved this little snippet into the aftermath of their little family they created together!

Beans
the-caffiene-junkiie-reviewer chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Excellent, love everything about it
Acharya chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I'm so pleased to see I'm not the only one who saw this movie nad had slashy thoughts! I'm even more pleased to find this story is not only well written, but also engaging and very thought provoking. It's a nice coda to the movie and a realistic one as well.

I like the idea of Joe, Jensen, Case, and Piper as some kind of strange, harsh but very sweet family off in Mexico somewhere. :)
BookwormDragon chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Perfect as always.
Jessi Noan chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story (I found it on LJ and then found it again here). I'm pleased to find a Death Race story, particularly one with a Jensen/Joe slant, and you did their epilogue justice. I'm just glad you wrote this, really.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Really good! I liked DEATH RACE (and the way Jensen looked without a shirt didn't hurt my feelings). The weird part is that I was seeing the Hogwarts version pretty much as I was watching the movie-wouldn't Umbridge have made a good Hennesey? And that one smarmy guard-can you say Percy?

Ahem. Anyway, great story!
AngelGardian666 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Ya know, and here I was thinking i was the only one catching the vibe off those two! Been waiting since I saw the movie for someone to give me some slash, and horray! it arrives!

I kinda wondered what would've happened if Cass hadn't show up. hmm awesome story and congrats on being the first to give death race slash! :D