Reviews for Making Memories
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Kyaa! Kyaa! Kyaa! That was so wonderful! All that fluff and humor! (squealing happily and laughing hard) Wah, there were so many awesome parts! I'd quote my favorite lines, but then I'd basically be copying the whole thing XD Can't pick out my favorite one either- I love them all! I was kinda expecting Fuji to be standing outside Tezuka's door when he called, but that's alright since they'll be together soon...(sighs happily). Love this!

Oh yeah, the pictures for this are so pretty! Such gorgeous colors . Ooh, I saw the TeFu angel sketches too! (faints from the sheer awesomeness) Those are so beautiful!
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aww, the whole team together for the holidays! :D And the memories...I think I know how Fuji feels...sort of...XD

:D

~PT
ezyl chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Ahh~ the cute bits, and the fluff bits. And the typical-Tezuka-laps-bits.

It gives me more warm fuzzy feelings, even though all it does is rain where I live. I DEMAND SNOW. *shot*

~forexampled
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aw! This is such a good story. I love the snow making competition. The pictures are really cute too.
Crazy Sardines chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
So cute. I truly enjoyed reading it. :D
blueray chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aww...this was so sweet! And the accompanying fanart was perfect! Ah, the photos!

Great job.