Reviews for Red Skies and Destinies
kiroigenaya chapter 5 . 4/3
please write more!
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Cool story and a very interesting idea too. I'm really looking forward to reading more. Who are the other Tomes created from Reinforce? And when will Harry meet the Knights?
xyz chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Ooookay. Great chapter - but you clearly used an useless translator for English to German. You see, my native language is german, and you would do good to search for a better translator. It was really weird to read *lol*
"Satz" means "sentence", by the way.
And another veeery annoying mistake is "Gaurdian" or something like that the first time the tome 'says' something. You wanted to write Guardian, okay, and you can substitute that for "Schutzwächter". Sounds muuuch better.
And tome means "Wälzer", okay, but that really isn't a great word for it. A normal book ("Buch") would be better. But as I'm just looking at all the stupid translations even dict. comes up with, I think you did the best you could. At least you didn't use "Schinken" or "Schwarte", which is the equivalent to bacon and grease in german next to the translation to "tome"! *shudders*

I hope my review was constructive and that you will use my suggestions to elevate this wonderful FF towards higher niveaus! ;)
xyz chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
xDDDDD to that last note to the mystery of the human (sadly it's real) mind... welllll, let's just say: hinsight is often very enlightening. coughTimeTravelFicscough. That's the reason I like those (most of the time)... there the characters don't seem that stupid xD

but I hope that your story will become muuuuuuch longer! :) I love Nanoha X-overs.

I wish you muuuuch luck with avoiding writer's block.
BaKuRa Kurama Theif queen chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Aww i hope you update soon Addie Card-san!
tphod chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Impressive!, now you got me wondering how this will develop... I hope our dear author finds time to begin the story.
Karrin Blue chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Interesting. I was a bit wary at first, but this looks interesting. You've done a good job of keeping Harry's personality as it should be, and it really feels like this takes place in Nanoha's world. Just a few things that bugged me a little:

They did not know that it was only a part of the book, it's corrupted security program that was rejecting her."

Well, technically the Book loved her, but it was corrupted. The security program thought that the best way to keep its beloved mistress happy and safe was to put her into her perfect dream, and destroy the world that had hurt her.

Also, I kinda hope Harry reprimands Diana for messing about in his mind and body. Yes, she thought she was doing the right thing, but I hope she finds out that rewriting someone's magic or physical body is not a very good thing to do without their consent.

One last thing: The Sirens. I hope we get more explanation, because for now they're kinda the weakest thing here. Their problem is solved really quick, and they just give Dia a new continent. I hope we get to see them and their civilization being fleshed out more.

Other than that, this is pretty good.
Raven AzuNoctuli chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I want you to continue PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE !
Raven AzuNoctuli chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Diabolic Emission is also use une MGLN StrikerS by Hayate again Quattro and Dieci, the cyborg after the recuperation of Vivio. they can escape do this because they save by an other cyborg, Tre
Kakazu chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please bring it out soon!
Ryuus2 chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
This is pretty good. I've been going through the MGLN/HP crossovers, and I have to say this is one of the better ones. Turning him into a Hayate knockoff is a bit much, but it's also very effective, and your handling of it is better than others.

What was with the three extra cores? Voldemorts piece of Horcrux was fully expected, but the extras...and about the new Knight made from that piece of Tommy-boy, how exactly will he end up? Any good in him was gone long before Dumbles found him, so what counts as 'purified' for him?

I can't wait to see how all of these changes play out against Dumbledore's plots. And I don't say it often, but update soon! Please! This site needs more good MGLN/HP crossovers.

Keep up the great work!
lone wolf blade chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
man nice story keep it up.

i can see a lot of potenchel so don't get discorged.
xXDarkDiaXx chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Awesome story! Please rewrite it. I really enjoyed it.
DevinePhoenix chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Awesome!

I like your story!

I can't wait for an update!
runewizarddd chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
This story is quite interesting, and I wish you would continue it. Who are the cores that Harry's Knights are made from? Voldemort's is obviously one, and I think a couple might be Lily and James, but what's the last one? Is it the "Blood Protections" that basically became a living being in order to supply the power that is needed to do it's purpose? Also, I enjoyed the fact that Radiance based herself off Nanoha. Would Harry have met the TSAB?