Reviews for Dark Sun Rising: Season Two
Letainajup chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
I am always happy to see you update, definitely wish you luck for your work and of course pray for Japan! WOW I am happy Gin was just dreaming at first, the thought everyone including himself dead is sad! lol but the revenge with Momo is so cruel but fitting, love it! Thanks so much!
Sariniste chapter 16 . 4/2/2011
Oh, I'm so glad you were able to update and finish this story! I loved it of course.

Sorry to hear work is getting you down and ESPECIALLY sorry that you'll be taking a hiatus from writing. :( Good luck and do come back soon...

Can't wait to see season three, even though I still haven't seen any BTVS. ;) As long as Aizen and Gin are in there, I will read your stories...

And yes, I have donated to the Japan effort several times and am keeping the Japanese people in my thoughts.

All the best to you.
Sarshi chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
Ooooh, pq, bless you! You always update when I need updates the most. Or maybe it just feels that way.

You got me started on watching Buffy (which I've last seen many, many years ago) and I've been through the entire series and loved it. I keep singing around the songs from "Once More With Feeling" and then I watched Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Watching the first season of BTVS without Kisuke and Ichigo was strange, because I kept expecting to see them all the time... Now it's strange to read this, because I think of Buffy without Urahara and Ichigo, except the first season. Yeah, my brain is frying.

Loved the way Gin got his perfect moment of bliss. You had me tricked up until he went back to Aizen.

And Kisuke lost his hand! NOOOO! *sniff* *hug*

Good luck and good rest, mate! Don't let work get on top of you completely!

*hoping to read the next season soon* *(or, at least, sooner than this last chapter)*
Sarshi chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
...I ran out of chapters.

T_T

*whines*

But, but, but... I wanna know what happens next! I'm hooked! I need more!

...on the good side, this means I am now forced to read the stuff for my exams/essays. Yeah. Silver lining. *sulks*
Sarshi chapter 14 . 1/22/2011
This is soooo complicated.

I like complicated. :D
Sarshi chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
You have Ki leaving and then being there in one scene. Look:

'The blond teacher considered. "There should be. Let me go look it up." He left for his own classroom, no doubt to set up the lab before students entered and something exploded.'

A few lines later: 'Urahara said, "Tell her the truth."'

*engrossed in her reading*
Sarshi chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
*snicker*

I really have to watch the show again sometime.

"It's in an archaic form of Romanian, or maybe another language." - I love the way in which Romanian is starting to gain popularity as being exotic :D
Sarshi chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
You know, that Ishtar-dance reminded me very, very suddenly of Neil Gaiman's "The Sandman"
Sarshi chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
I'm responding to another response to a review first, but hey.

My silence in reviews is always a good sort of silence.

Back to this story: *gasp* The CLIFFHANGER! Woot! Love it!

*runs off to read more*
Sarshi chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
'Aizen examined the translations again. "The moon shall rise, and the dark moon also; the two shall devour... something something something."' - funny. This nearly exactly resembles my translations from Japanese.

Ooooh, they pulled a nasty one on him? *curious and excited*
Sarshi chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
You know, I worry to see how many fics have Kisuke sleeping with Ichigo in such a way as to make it immensely questionable (I do the same XD)
leann chapter 15 . 11/29/2010
wow like this story! It's intense! Though ichigo is surprisingly weak in this.
Servent Satsujinki chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
i havent seen btvs in years and back then i was around 9yrs old so my knowledge is lacking.

anyway i gotta ask will you do a comedy chapter or a one-shot of the episode were that demon made everyone sing like it was a musical?
Sariniste chapter 15 . 11/18/2010
Hooray, you updated! I was so excited to get the notification today. I love this story (which is odd since I'm not a vampire fan and I still know nothing about Buffy, but I guess it's a credit to your writing skills).

Exciting developments in this chapter. I do hope that Urahara and Gin are not able to completely fool Aizen. Please don't make Gin try to kill Aizen and in turn get killed by him! I could hardly bear it in the manga and I couldn't bear it again here...

Momo is nasty. I hope she gets her comeuppance soon.

The scene with Buffy and her mother is funny. "Rock band"? lol

And Ulquiorra is so sweet with his love for Shirosaki. squee

Please update again soon! I hope you have a plot outline in your head already. I love your Aizen and Gin stories. Please?
GenocidalLove chapter 6 . 10/25/2010