Reviews for So Far From Normal
AlicePorter chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Hey, I liked your story!

I recon you could, really continue this story and make it longer though!

I mean its got the basis of a great idea,

you know thats just my oppinion!

anyway

Thanks for the great read!

Your fellow SN writer

Ali!

x
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I wanted to stand up and cheer when Dean broke the door down. Loved the ending the most, though. Darn the both of them for their secrets!
shelby02 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I always love when you throw in the hurt and comfort. Great job. I am happy you are back online and posting again.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Awesome! loved it
ritsam chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Nice and touchy like all other stories of your's. Like it very much. Keep continue writing.

Love,

Ritu.
laynee chapter 1 . 1/5/2009

even though i read this before, i'm still really happy to see it here. as previously said, very nice piece of writing.

-laynee
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I enjoyed your story.

These type of brother moments are my favorite. A worried big brother Dean taking care of Sam, just being there for his little brother.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
ONE OF YOUR BEST WORKS! LOVED IT. Every single word was Heaven. Or Hell. But glorious. You and I share a passion for sick, suffering angsty Sam like no one else understands. That was pure magic. I love that he locked the door with his mind, forcing Dean to force his way in. It was as if he was testing Dean, as well as himself. Like he needed to know that Dean would break through, and maybe then he could share the secret. Oh boys. And just Dean's presence comforting Sam- in more ways than Dean will ever understand. *sighs* Brilliant. Such a wonderful fic.

Lily xo
cindy123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That was great! Poor Sam. At least he has the best big brother to take care of him. Very nice.

Cindy.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That was a little OOC for Sam. I think he would have been able to keep his cool until Dean was out of sight, then let loose. But the idea is still sweet. Poor Sammy, having this terrible burden inside with no one to share it with... except hopefully Dean. Good job.
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
perfect. sam guilty and innocent at the same time. absolutely loved it!

i hate that it's a one shot, though!
Dimminished chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Very nice.

Part of me wants to complain that it wasn't a little longer, but the less selfish side has to admit that the length was perfect.

:) Thanks for posting.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Love this little story. Aw...sick, distraught Sam...and Dean, every the protective big brother. Good job!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Awesome story. Nice work
mshobgoblin chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I enjoyed this!

It was a very deep and emotional piece, and I am begging you to add another chapter! Pretty please! I want Sam to admit to Dean what he is doing :D

Loved it!