Reviews for So Far From Normal
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wow, so powerful. Sam using his power, feeling how it gets easier every time and yet it still drains him and leaves him guilty and from what I can see in your story, feel totally isolated because he doesn't want Dean to know. How symbolic for Dean to kick in the door, splinter the barrier he erected between them and for the first time he can feel like at least there is hope. Very eloquently written, but there really isn't anything less I expect from you. Hugs, Vonnie chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Awesome one-shot. Loved the way you showed Sam's new powers and him testing them out in private, but as usual, they come with a price, making him feel wrung out an nauseous. Loved Dean's concern and, neat twist, Sam using the power of his mind to lock the door to try to stop Dean from entering. As usual, not even a locked door can keep Dean from his little brother when he is sick! And great ending, Sam relaxing against Dean and feeling maybe it will be alright and he can share his burden.

Great to see you back with this fic! Hope you had a great Christmas and also hope that 2009 is a fantastic year for you.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
this is great! :D
Rachelly chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Great one shot! I adore hurting Sammy with Dean all worried and angsty, totally desperate to get to his little brother, to figure out what's wrong, to help him. It is my favorite Sammy and Dean scenerio! Bravo! Plus, loved that you explored Sam's powers and the toll they are taking on our youngest Winchester! We so need to see all of this in SN. Of course, you do realize, when you write something so enjoyable and spot on, we're gonna beg for more, don't you? (slides viritual chocolate your way) Giggles! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Lovely little one-shot here. Really enjoyed it. Dean's concern for Sam is just wonderfully expressed and Sam's despair and pain just makes me want to hug the poor little so*d...erm...poor big s*od?

Hope you had a great Christmas, and a happy new year to you sweetie.

Kind regards,

ST x
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Damn I always love these stories and wish they could be continued onward but it seems you already have a fine ending...for now. Mwhahaa
calcium77 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I saw the alert that you wrote a new story. I dropped everything and read it. It is nice to have something that I am guaranteed to like. And of course...yet again I loved it.

Thanks for sharing!

DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Awe! So cute. I miss Dean being worried about Sam so much. It's awesome to read really good fan fiction to make up for it not being in the show lol. Thank you for sharing )
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Very awesome oneshot. So cool to see Dean there for Sam. Not something we've seen a lot of this season. We need more of that.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Great story. I loved Dean comforting his little brother.
myownmind chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
what a wonderful way to start the morning! Yeah, I'm a little twisted. Thank you for sharing this story.

SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Awesome description of the physical toll of Sam's new powers. Beautifully simple yet powerful expression of Dean's worry too. Fantastic one-shot. This I want to see worked into the show - especially the Dean worry part!

Cheers, Sculls
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Awesome oneshot Jo,

Sam trying to hide his buding powers from Dean but feeling the effects of using them. he should have known there would be no way to keep Dean out of the bathroom when he heard just how sick he was!
sentarla chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
LOved it, loved it loved it! Thank you. would love if it continued, but it is also great as a one shot. thanks!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3