Reviews for Of Inoculations and Insanity
nayin17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
hahahaha a cute siblings story
thepotterhead-directioner4eva chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Tehehehe, the Weasley kids are smart, doing that on purpose knowing that would bribe them. Can you please write on of the Twins?
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh, that was hilarious! I love young Weasley stories!
Riley chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I loved this! It was hilarious! hahaahahahaha eat dirt, I don't know if you've never read fanfiction, but I doubt the author "ripped it off from somewhere"
karma11 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
hahahahaha that was SO FUNNY! i laughed so loud great job!:D
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
That was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. Nice LotR reference with Bombadil. This fic sounds suspiciously like me when I have to go get innoculated, though there's more crying and less bribes. At least there were no needles involved for them-wish things worked the same in the real world.

Fantastic!
Occhio di Lince chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This was hilarious! At the line "Orderlies, get into position! We’ve got a couple of Weasleys on our hands!" I burst out loud laughing. Very accurate, too, I can definitely see little Ron and little Ginny acting like this.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
This is wonderful. I'm not sure I've ever seen children written so well, so much like children. I think this might be the only time I've ever considered fictional children to be adorable, just because they were written so realistically and not over the top.
Starr2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
That was so funny! And true too! I have younger siblings, and that is so how they acted when faced with doctors/dentists/etc. And ignore the evil person who I saw flamed you. People like that are so stupid, just ignore them. Great story!
Jen chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Hee hee, cute!
jgrintgurl chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
H-Whoot!
EAT DIRT LOSER chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WRITING STORIES? YOU TOTALLY RIPPED OFF THIS IDEA FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE! YOU HAVE NO ORIGINALITY. YOU ARE SO CLICHE. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BAD YOU ARE? I HOPE YOU NEVER WRITE AGAIN!
allison chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
aw! sso cute! so funny too!
Mizneep chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
LOL! LMAO! That was so funny, I can just picture little Ginny and Ron (with no front teeth! How cute!) running around the hospital. Brilliant, I say, BRILLIANT! *clicks "add to favorite stories" button*
Fleur the First chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Poor Molly! It's a wonder she ever had more children after Fred and George.

Great job!