Reviews for One of The Boys
confuzed1978 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
If you are still reading reviews...I love this. What a great story and as others have already said jealous Nathanseriously steamy. Reactions just like how one would imagine if OTH writers had written a scene like this.
narutotwilightothfan chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
this fic was very good. i looove jealous nathan. keep up the good work.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Wonderful!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
sweet story
olives09 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
this story is really good!

Jealous Nathan is so hot! AHAHA its sweet!

I've always loved Haleys relationships with Lucas,Skills, Fergie and the others!

they care so much! Thumps up for defending Tim!
KTxx chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Okay, so I read this one-shot ages ago (sorry for not reviewing sooner), and I just loved it. It randomly popped into my head yesterday and I've litterally spent almost an hour trying to find it. I've searched different authors, searched words I thought were in the summary. I was so relieved when I found it!

Jealous Nathan is always great, so is angry Nathan, so this is like the perfect story. I love s1 Naley, because it's less serious because they're not married. And this was amazing!
lwebski chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
What a great story! Nothing is hotter than jealous Nathan and you portrayed him perfectly! Season 1 Naley is so perfect and I love the whole story of them falling in love, and you captured that so well with their thoughts and actions. You did such a great job with the idea for this story and you wrote it so wonderfully. I really enjoyed reading it! Keep writing!
Gam97 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Nice, sweet and very believable to have happened at that time
pigglet.93 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That was a great one-shot :)

xox
love of escapism chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
LOVED IT!
weenie chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
What a nice little Naley story. I love reading fanfics about early Naley, because I always felt their story was so rushed and neglected in season 1. I love a jealous Nathan and a pissed off Haley, what a combo. Your writing always does these to characters justice. You see them the way they should have been and should be written. I love the relationship that Haley has with the rivercourt boys but was never really addressed on the show. I am glad you addressed it in your one shot. I really enjoy reading all these fanfics and you write so well and I want to read more. So keep popping these stories out. We need these little fillers to get us through what we lack in the show.
antsB chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Too cute :) I love season 1 Naley!
Lorilozz chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Gah! What a freakin' surprise that little one shot was. Now I'm really missing you and feeling out of the loop. I'm so glad you were inspired to write this hon because I loved it. I love jealous Nathan and just the thought of Haley being the one to 'have a life' with Nathan pouting at home and wondering where she is is just priceless. Loved the Haley/Skills friendship which I wish was played up more on the show. And ya know... I'm kind of loving that there was no Luke in this. Haley did have other friends besides him and I'm glad you explored that.
maryl chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
(applause!) Well done!

I love jealous Nathan! LOVE! That was a great fic, and I think one of my favourite parts was when he first spoke to her in the theatre, because suddenly I could totally see young Nathan in my head. Not the older, worked out Nathan of today, but the skinny, tall young Nathan. Your story also reminded me how much I miss season one!

Great job!
OTHgirl513 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was wonderful! I really love Haley/Lucas/Rivercourt guys friendships. I wish we had more of this on the show. You've captured Haley exactly as I imagined her to be... as one of the boys until Nathan came along. It's safe to say we all love a jealous Nathan and you came through! Thanks for sharing!