Reviews for Sun and Moon
Kosiah chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
Great piece, I'm looking forward to the rest of the trilogy! Atton is very spot on, I think. And, most majorly, not fluffy.
adenn vode chapter 18 . 5/8/2009
Another awesome story. I love how you depicted Mira and Atton's interactions. It's that mix of disdain and comfort that comes with finding a bit of familiarity and predictability when you're not expecting it. I'm failing at describing what I mean, but it reminded me of a few times I was stuck in a group that had one or two people from "home" ... it's kind of a weird thing holding us together, since we all had some kind of shared animosity toward the place. Haha, funny how a review can turn into a life story digression
x illusion chapter 18 . 2/4/2009
I just read this whole thing in one sitting.

It's quite possibly one of the best KOTOR fan fictions I've ever read. I really enjoyed it.

The only thing that kind of took me out of the story was one moment when Bao Dur and Atton were talking, Atton said he wanted Shira to come back down to Earth... only Earth doesn't exist in that world. An extremely minor flaw however. I know how hard it can be writing a story and trying not to refer to anything that exists in our world.

Still, this is definitely going to my favorites and I will be watching out for the sequels!

X
sarcastic Wolve chapter 18 . 1/25/2009
A good ending to a good story...though i dont like that either revan and the exile had to go. Well im curious to what else you write.
sarcastic Wolve chapter 15 . 1/25/2009
Interesting chapter with the reaction to Kavars death...somehow it seems he is quite popular amongst the writers. Well written seems he wasnt in control so much himself. I like the scene with atton and the exile...well written.
sarcastic Wolve chapter 9 . 1/18/2009
hehe the scene with atton and bao-dur was great. Had me laughing out loud. I simply love the dialogue and attons and bao-durs humour. oh she is having sympathy with vrook...well it must be really taxing then. Personally i hate that guy...YEAH I GET IT A JEDI SHOULNDT HATE! ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT! Damn it, he heard me!
sharinganavenger chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
Your story passes quickly. But you write it skillfully. Your characters aren't quite the way I usually imagine them, but your depictions are complete and consistent. Keep writing, please.
Frosty 22 chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
I like it so far. There are some excellent pieces of descriptive writing there, which I admire, and Atton's very much in character. Shira is also pretty good. I like the situations you've added that weren't in the game. Good job and keep it up!
Jen DeClan chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
OK, you hooked me-sigh... another favorite author and story I had to add-Your Shira is a cool Exile and you haev Atton spot-on. It was chilling for him to call the JEdi who wanted to save him by only a number 164-looking forward to more. Great characterization and evocative feelings.