Reviews for Romance's Reality
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
lol that was awesome! you kept them somewhat in character and the Eliot part was a perfect touch to the story! i could see this happening in the show which makes me happy )
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Awesome job !
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Awesome. Actually in-character, a lot of slash stories and smut stories really lose the characters along the way, but you managed to pull off a non-canon ship very realistically. Great job!
serenelystrange chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aww, this was even sweeter than the hooker story! I liked the characterization before, but I liked it even more in this one.

Eliot & Hardison and their men-ness continue to crack me up.

Absoultely love the last line, by the way. It's perfect, :)
meremortal2k3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I adore first time fics and this one is very well written. Thank you
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
oh, parker's right

reality is better than fiction

very nicely done _
purrpickle chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Wee! I have this humongous grin on my face. You had these lines for all of the characters that were totally in character. I could see the actors moving and saying what you wrote... *shiver* And DAMN it was hot! Very, very nice. I'm faving this one! *skips off to read your other fic*
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Woohoo! Femslash Leverage story! And it's smut! Best day ever. I was just thinking myself that someone ought to write a Parker/Sophie. They've had chemistry since that first episode. It particularly jumped out at me when Parker grabbed Sophie in the stairwell so they could repel down it.

I am so glad you wrote this piece. It helps to know that I'm not alone in thinking they'd be awesome together. I like how you took something like reading a romance novel (undoubtedly a trashy one, that's the only way they come, right? lol) and progressed it like this. I totally believe that Parker would do something like that, being entirely honest while attempting to seduce Sophie and all the time feeling like 'this can't really be happening'. I loved Hardison's and Eliot's reactions, they were amusing. I think you kept the feel of the characters very well. You did a very good job with this piece (and I'm totally okay with this 'supposed to be really short, and only PG-13' turning into this. No 'whoops' just awesomesauce).