Reviews for Romance's Reality
NeekahLordSkimmonsLove chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Awesome. Loved it.
Arilee chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Oh, fuck, your story was hot. And there are twelve more of your stories just on this page. If all your smut is that fucking hot, I'm going to spontaneously combust.

Because fuck.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
lol that was awesome! you kept them somewhat in character and the Eliot part was a perfect touch to the story! i could see this happening in the show which makes me happy )
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Awesome job !
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Awesome. Actually in-character, a lot of slash stories and smut stories really lose the characters along the way, but you managed to pull off a non-canon ship very realistically. Great job!
serenelystrange chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aww, this was even sweeter than the hooker story! I liked the characterization before, but I liked it even more in this one.

Eliot & Hardison and their men-ness continue to crack me up.

Absoultely love the last line, by the way. It's perfect, :)
meremortal2k3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I adore first time fics and this one is very well written. Thank you
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
oh, parker's right

reality is better than fiction

very nicely done _
purrpickle chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Wee! I have this humongous grin on my face. You had these lines for all of the characters that were totally in character. I could see the actors moving and saying what you wrote... *shiver* And DAMN it was hot! Very, very nice. I'm faving this one! *skips off to read your other fic*
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Woohoo! Femslash Leverage story! And it's smut! Best day ever. I was just thinking myself that someone ought to write a Parker/Sophie. They've had chemistry since that first episode. It particularly jumped out at me when Parker grabbed Sophie in the stairwell so they could repel down it.

I am so glad you wrote this piece. It helps to know that I'm not alone in thinking they'd be awesome together. I like how you took something like reading a romance novel (undoubtedly a trashy one, that's the only way they come, right? lol) and progressed it like this. I totally believe that Parker would do something like that, being entirely honest while attempting to seduce Sophie and all the time feeling like 'this can't really be happening'. I loved Hardison's and Eliot's reactions, they were amusing. I think you kept the feel of the characters very well. You did a very good job with this piece (and I'm totally okay with this 'supposed to be really short, and only PG-13' turning into this. No 'whoops' just awesomesauce).