Reviews for On the Outside Looking In
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 3/5
What a excellent look at Sam and Dean's relationship through the eyes of a stranger. Thank you.
severinas.96 chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
ou why is this so short? (I know, it really can't be described as short but still... I want more! )
I enjoyed this story so much, I love outside pov and your's was just perfect.
really good fic, thanks for that!
Possy chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
I'm reviewing as a guest because ff's being stubborn and won't let me log in. My username's The-Alizarin-Possum534.

I don't review much these days but I figured this really, really, REALLY deserved more than a single silent moment of attention. Seriously, it's not often you stumble upon something so captivating! Ben's a fun guy to follow, he's normal and isn't of bad intent, but he doesn't just jump himself into the mess. Outsider POVs are fun to both read and write, but I often find trouble seeking a good first person where the oblivious narrator isn't being glared at by readers for being so plain cliche. I'm horrible at reviewing so I'll just leave it at I love the storyline, style, characters, and chapter lengths. Love those chapter lengths.

I'm sorry... that turned out into a rant, as a lot of my stuff does. Well, almost half a decade post and you're still getting reviews! Thanks for the story, and I think I speak for a lot of people there ;)
whisperabovethestorm chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
I love this. I absolutely love it.
zekeschance chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Loved, loved, loved this story! You did an amazing job with telling one of their adventures of being in the hospital and from outsider's POV. I love reading how an outsider perceives our boys. And how you kept them totally in character. Loved your Ben too! But the last two sentences were perfect. Just perfect. Thanks!
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
This is a wonderful story - I love the outside point of view from Ben the nurse.
CarnivorousOak chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
I'm always appreciative of a good outsider POV Supernatural fic, and this one definitely satisfies, but I was especially glad to see a character spot further supernatural doings in his life and report them to Bobby. I just think it's funny seeing a serious, rational person trying to admit to somebody over the phone that they think they may have spotted a haunting.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Love it:) The Epiogue adds a great touch to the story. Thank you!
ccase13 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
What an excellent adventure. I liked the picture of worried Sam in the waiting rooms and ICU.
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
I love the outsiders' POVs. I have been collecting them and this one is one of the best so far! Awesome!

As Always,

Joee
Zyanya chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Just awesome, I love Outsiders POV's and yours is one of the best, really good...I expected Dean to be dead when Ben called Bobby, it is awesome that he actually believed Dean...Great job .)
Hat O' Doom chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
Good story!
Bartlebead chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Loved it! Thanks!
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Great! I like the POV of a person who starts out knowing nothing about Sam and Dean and learns only a little at a time. Good job not having Sam trust him immediately either. The beginning was great - not knowing who was injured, who was carrying whom into the ER until it was made clear to the narrator.
langeek chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Okay, I usually don't review, but I have to say that I absolutely LOVED this story. LOVED it. The ending just made my day - I was grinning like a fool for minutes afterwards. Great job!