Reviews for Balance Point
Chasing chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
Hahaha, I love Alex. (or Sasha XD) Yassen too, obviously... Update soon, please!
Mainn chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
XD love the last line. Look forward to readong more. Keep it up!
Ever and Ever chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Yea, Alex is /soooo/ a tourist. lmao xD I don't think Yassen is that surprised, though. I really like you story - it's well researched (I think, anyway, cuz I know an Alexandra and everone calls her Sasha) and detailed. :) Can't wait to see what happens!
iObliviouss chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
lol. Typical Alex. I really like this story! Please continue it! D
Galimaufry chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
...oh, Alex. Yassen will not be happy about this. XD;
Talionyzero chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
You're back! Wow, it's been a while. I had to reread the entire story to get back into it, and let me tell you, that was worth it. This is a great story, and I know you said you don't feel like updating, but for the sake of all of us readers - please, please be bored and work on it soon! (I don't ask for updates, as I find that rude, at least unless I'm really desperate, but I find no problem with coercing people for updates, so here goes - there will be no virtual cookies for you until chapter 10/9 appears! Got it? Good)

I'm sort of scared to see what Yassen will do to Alex once he gets both of them out of there, but I love threats, torture (not that I think Yassen would torture Alex), and all of that gore, so bring it on!

Personally, I love Yassen and Alex interactions, but it seems nowdays that almost all of the good stories with them are either slash or no good. Give me another of my precious few stories to look forward to! (admittedly, I do have more than a 'few' stories that I'm following, but since I tend to follow the ones that I consider 'good' and 'well written', the authors tend to be older with more going on, so I can claim that updates are frequent!)

'No, he would assume that in a country that valued land and copious amounts thereof, an actual house would be more of a status symbol than an apartment. And gated communities were a very Western idea; Yassen had told Alex that many in the Russian elite, though outwardly scorning Western fashions, were fanatic consumers of them, if only to separate themselves from the people they ruled.'

Very realistic; the gated community idea would not have occured to me, even though I lived in one for a couple of years when I was living abroad. (incidentally, your profile says you're from South Africa...which I visited while living abroad. Are you Afrikan or living abroad? Sorry, just curiosity there)

'Alex breathed a sigh of relief and slipped through the door, quickly breathing a thank-you to God or fate or whoever made things tick for MI6 agents, and closed the door'

Interesting choice of words - I myself have always seen Alex as an atheist, or at the least an apathetic agnostic or nontheist, but it was really the 'fate' thing that I found curious. I'll admit I haven't really seen any author before cite 'fate' as something Alex thought about...that's an interesting theory.

'Alex slowly raised his hands above his head, belatedly realizing he was still clutching some of the man's emails.'

Nice choice of words there :)

I usually try for longer reviews, but I'm a bit wiped out at the moment...

Have a great week,

tyz
MercurialInK chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
"I'm a lost American Tourist?"

You'd think that Alex would have... I don't know... just a little more guile there? Hehe. But its still funny. XD

I like the way you caught us up to Yassen's side of the story by telling us how Alex got there. Rather ingeniously too, I could add. Alex certainly deserves the title of spy, if nothing else.

"I should be an architect."

Yeah, Alex should design buildings for contract killers and mafiyosos. That'll be a lucrative position. You know, until someone kills him for knowing too much about their internal defenses.

"Hopefully, he mused, he hadn't triggered a silent alarm somewhere along the way. The ground mist was hardly uniform and it was entirely possible he had walked across something he hadn't seen."

Alex, you have the best and worst luck of anyone I have ever met. Of course you triggered an alarm. My theory is validated by the fact that a few paragraphs down, you're getting shot at. Y'know?

Anyway, fantastic chapter! I home you update this again soon!

~InK
Zynette chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
hmmm

is the dangerous man yassen gregorovitch?
Zynette chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
dude, this is REALLY good

seriously!

i LOVE it!
Mikiri's Revenge chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
That is typical of Alex. I mean he has the best bad luck of anyone. I swear most of the time I think he wants to get caught just to find out what's going on.
Talionyzero chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
This is a fantastic story, true to the characters of both Alex and Yassen as well as well written. I'm so tried of people that make YAssen come back and Alex loves him even though in the books before the ending of ES he hated him. I hope you continue the story, it would be a shame for it not to continue. If you are continuing with it update soon!
abbe chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
please update! It's so good!
kate chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
please write more. theres not alot of alex and yassen no slash stories
AwesomeAnnika chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
Heyy,

I reall like the story :)

It's really clever how Yassen got his way into the museum.

I can't wait o finsd out what happens next!

Update soon please :P